Official role-play thread!

200.gif
:lol: :applause:

...So, do you think you and I are also invited to go over to Pug's place and participate in his "eat, drink and be merry" session? :thinking:

Maybe if we bring a few extra Pizzas, we'd be welcome? :p

*Can't stop dancing to vj's amazing saxophone playing*

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
:lol: :applause:

...So, do you think you and I are also invited to go over to Pug's place and participate in his "eat, drink and be merry" session? :thinking:

Maybe if we bring a few extra Pizzas, we'd be welcome? :p

*Can't stop dancing to vj's amazing saxophone playing*

I'm sure it'd be fine. After-all, one can never have enough "Careless Whisper" in their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

Last edited:

lily

(oh man, we're dating one of the two guys from wayne's world :giggle: -out of role-playing game thought)
pug has to give permission for you guys to come.. let's see.. i wouldn't see why you guys can't..

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
(oh man, we're dating one of the two guys from wayne's world :giggle: -out of role-playing game thought)
pug has to give permission for you guys to come.. let's see.. i wouldn't see why you guys can't..

Yes of course they can come! I actually just thought they'd turn up anyway, they're almost like family :bigsmile:

I have a vision of Slowesthand greeting all the girls as they walk by, it goes something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkgylvDYA4

Ahh Slowest.. you my main man! :thumbup:

lily

Oh hell yea! :giggle:

Maybe when the night is late vj can break out into careless whisper as we slow dance... LOL :bigsmile:

err.. not you and me fountain.. I meant the couples.. hahaha :)
you'd have to catch him downstairs walking by.. lol

you'd have to catch him downstairs walking by.. lol
I'll sit by the window here and keep one eye out for when vj happens to be walking down Pug's street, during his shirtless-saxophone-playing journey of self discovery.

I should explain that I've managed to be dancing to vj's amazing saxophone playing all along, even while he has been out walking the streets, because I brought along a CD of vj's greatest hits he gave me last Christmas, entitled "VJ's Shirtless Walk by the Duck Pond" for us to listen to, until he walks by Pug's house.
When I do finally see vj walking down Pug's street, I can run outside and drag him in here, so we can have a live performance.

We should all think of song requests for him to play for us. Apart from the already established "Careless Whisper" lol

I would ask him to play "The Duelling Banjos" :thumbup:...........no, wait, :thinking:

*Looks Fountain in the eyes with a gaze of admiration, because he has lent me his jacket, as I'm feeling cold* :blushing:

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

I'll sit by the window here and keep one eye out for when vj happens to be walking down Pug's street, during his shirtless-saxophone-playing journey of self discovery.

I should explain that I've managed to be dancing to vj's amazing saxophone playing all along, even while he has been out walking the streets, because I brought along a CD of vj's greatest hits he gave me last Christmas, entitled "VJ's shirtless Walk by the Duck Pond" for us to listen to, until he walks by Pug's house.
When I do finally see vj walking down Pug's street, I can run outside and drag him in here, so we can have a live performance.

We should all think of song requests for him to play for us. Apart from the already established "Careless Whisper" lol

I would ask him to play "The Duelling Banjos" :thumbup:...........no, wait, :thinking:

*Looks Fountain in the eyes with gaze of admiration, because he has lent me his jacket, as I'm feeling cold* :blushing:

This is just... gold! :giggle:

Ok, I'd like to request 'trollolololo lololo lololooo'!! It's such a great dance song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

Damn vj... you're a man with such talent!

Last edited:
Blue and I brought more pizza,

PLUS, my specialty:

lime-jello-salad-horiz-a-1260.jpg

*grabs a slice and starts doing the robot to VJ's awesome duck pond mix
Yay! for bringing the extra Pizza!

*Looks at Fountain's "speciality" he brought*

Oh my, that lookssss..........um,......very......Green! What a loverly shade of green your speciality is, Fountain. :thumbup:

Um......let me just get myself a.............bowl of it. ahem.

Yeah, oohhhhhh it smells..................green, really green.
Do you know how to make a blue one? I would love to have a blue one of.................whatever that is - does it have a name? - at my upcoming Birthday Party! Which all of you are invited to of course.

*joins in with Fountain doing the robot to vj's duck pond mix*

Makes a suggestion we should all do a group dance of the robot to vj's saxophone music, on the next season of Americas Got Talent!!!
Is everyone ok with that?

***************************************************************************************************************
In real life, like Pug, I am rothfl at that pic, Fountain :lol: :applause:

PugofCrydee

Oh H E L L yea Blue! :lol:

Ok, I think everybody's here.. have we forgotten anyone?