Obsessed With Finding Someone?

OCDd

yes to all of them, ugh it occupies most of my day and its so confusing, ugh im i having weird thoughts right now while writing this post and im getting a really scared feeling idk whats happening, idk why well i know this is a weird responce but i have to get off and sleep

Niceguy23

Im lonely at times and would like to meet someone like me to see if it would work and if we connect.

ImNotMyIllness

^ That's a good idea Niceguy23. Although it depends on the person's symptoms and triggers. But, SA with SA could be very nice. Two people suffering from Depression probably would not work out (depends on the source, triggers etc) as it would feed on each others symptoms.

21NZ

^ That's a good idea Niceguy23. Although it depends on the person's symptoms and triggers. But, SA with SA could be very nice. Two people suffering from Depression probably would not work out (depends on the source, triggers etc) as it would feed on each others symptoms.

Sometimes i think im depressed because of loneliness so id be good with anyone lol

Flanscho

Lonely? Yes. Obsessed? No. Sometimes I feel lonely, sometimes I don't. Normally I don't do much about it. Sometimes I try for a while very hard to meet new people, or search okcupid for interesting profiles. But that's about it.

I think that ideally one should be able to be happy alone as well. Being able to be alone without feeling lonely. I consider that to be some sort of strength, that can also help in relationships.

Steppen-Wolf

It may sound horribly cliche, but as soon as you stop looking for something you usually find it.

I think this is very true when it comes to relationships. Nothing scares away other people like desperation.