nkoaer

milo001

hey there,i kinda hate my life as well.i don't really has a true friends but i have a few at school.i'm scared to going to work and i have been scolded any bully by my co-workers(only some).so i quit my job and i didn't work for years.i scared to be in crowded public places like mall.i stop studying in college because i can't fit with my classmates.

so i can understand your feeling.it's really hard for SAD to have a normal life. :(

Richey

I can relate to your entire list, even the compulsive liar, i used to make up stories to avoid confrontation and so people wouldnt question me, its not a great practice but after a while it seems normal to just lie, now i only do it if i really need to, it generally stems from wanting to not reveal weaknesses, it can bite you back though if you get caught out so try and limit it as much as possible, most people find trust and dishonesty the worst traits you can have ..but hang in there and just work on improving yourself is all i can say, its not easy ..

Awwhs :(. I as well ca be categorized under all of those things. I spend all of my time just hoping and thinking things will maybe get better instead of actually doing somethign about it.

tpdarlo

I think you're funny. That list flowed beautifully, it was very engrossing. I think you have a talent for writing on part of your honesty.

Don't worry about having "nice calves." Girls really do not care about them. Trust me. It's the last thing we care about. I can empathize with you on pretty much everything else. I am also a lonely pothead.

Danfalc

Banned
Re: why I hate my life/self

lonelypothead said:
its 5am and I can't sleep so I thought I'd make this list I hope this is this right forum

I am a compulsive liar
I'm the most paranoid person I know.
I've never had a girlfriend and probably never will.
I'm really shy.
None of my friends (or should i say weed/beer buddies) want to be around me unless it greatly benefits them.
I regularly listen to those @$$holes brag about how they use girls when I just want someone to love and spend time with.
I can see no possible scenario where i will be happy/content with my life
I've only had 3-4 real friends in my life and none in the last 5 years
All day I fantasize about having a completely different better life.
I let people use me so they have a reason to be around me.
I'm extremely lazy.
My only goal at the moment is to have enough money to support my expensive drug habit.
I get depressed at parties when I see everyone else having fun with their friends.
The only reason I haven't took my excuse for a life is because I don't have the balls.
I fell like shit 160 hours a week and am too fucked up to think about my life the other 8 hours.(not counting sleep)
Pretty much everyone I have every met in my life (especially my parents) would have been better off if I had never been born.
And last but certainly not least NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WORK OUT MY CALVES WONT GET BIGGER!
:evil:
oh yeah and I'm not funny^

that's all I can think of at the moment please comment if u relate and post ur own list. Writing this made me feel alot better.

Hey mate i dont really have time to reply properly now but i will do soon.Ya metnioned drugs... if ya ever want to talk about any of that shit man pm me... or if ya just need someone to talk to tabout anything please feel free to pm me.Im not ina better posistion or have any magic answers but i can relate.Keep ya chin up bud you seem a decent guy

autumn_82

Chod77 said:
Don't worry about having "nice calves." Girls really do not care about them. Trust me. It's the last thing we care about. I can empathize with you on pretty much everything else. I am also a lonely pothead.

I was just going to say that. I don't know as the size of a guy's calves are an issue to most girls. I'm sure you have other things going for you, so don't worry about it!

autumn_82

Chod77 said:

I was just going to say that. I don't know as the size of a guy's calves are an issue to most girls. I'm sure you have other things going for you, so don't worry about it!

SickOfLife

yeah i'm of the same mold.i don't do drugs though and the notion of taking my life get's easier as i get older.I will not live my entire life alone.ain't happenin.

Drkkenny

lol that whole list describes me except i cant smoke pot anymore got caught with it at school so i have to take drug test once a week now i drink alcohol makes my SA better

lonelypothead

Drkkenny said:
lol that whole list describes me except i cant smoke pot anymore got caught with it at school so i have to take drug test once a week now i drink alcohol makes my SA better