Nicest things people have said to you..

ben12

Richey said:
A friend kept on about my shoes and had to own them herself, not really about me but sill its getting closer, i was inside the shoes ..

thats something right? right? ugh

i get the same about my hair,its part of me so it counts....i think!

lettypagb

at 7 grade ,arts class ,peoples use to be around me ,telling me all those nice things ... i think was god helping or something 8O

JonnyD

you're intelligent...

i always listen to this, i hate it ... it's just a excuse to don't really say: you need to lose weight or your nose looks like a potato (i woke up hating my nose today...)

i generally hate when people say nice things to me.

Uhm..there are others but i can't remember them!!! Smile
My dad sometimes says nice things to me like "You know your a funny little thing sometimes or sometimes instead of funny it's 'sweet'.

And there's someone who i met at this jobsearching group thing and i was talking with a guy at lunchbreak and then on IM one time, he told me how nice it was to have talked to me then and he's always saying i'm beautiful LOL

i'd like to be this way, just sayng nice things to people with no regrets... but i can't even when i really think something, i just keep it to my self, no matter how nice it is...[/quote]

syaice

you should think positive..its making your life miserable..you need to pleased people if needed..please dont think everyone is bad..well im quite happy with my life now n my social anxiety become less each day when i started to think positively..lots of people will like u..im a very shy child..when i was 7 yrs old before people talk to me but i just mnumbling pretending to talk..now i feel a lot more confident bcoz i dont want to take it seriously..i talk to people who i want..and try to bfeel free..smile alot and eat in front of people just to try.. you guys have to try do something..im sure we all can cope!!with this problem,!! 8)

jschuley

Years ago when my one and only true friend and I first started hanging out in highschool he said some really nice things to me... he once told me he loved me more than anyone else in the world, which meant everything to me at the time. A close friend I had in junior high used to tell me that if I could act the way I act around her when we were alone around everyone, then I would be really popular. She always told me I was funny, too, and we used to laugh together all the time.
My great uncle truman who would come up the visit the family from tennesee told my grandma that I was the "sweetest turned person there was, but that I was lazy." I took that as a funny backhanded compliment.

People often tell me I have nice teeth, but that doesn't mean that much to me, it is true, but it doesn't fill any needs in me to hear something like that.

People have often told me that all I need is confidence. I hate to hear that, you know. I mean if I could pick up confidence over the counter in any convenience store, then that would be great advice, thanks. But I cannot.