Nice guy o'r bad boy

recluse

Do girls want to be with a ''nice guy'', o'r is it true that most girls want to be with the ''Bad boy''?

Some_guy

Nice guy or bad guy, I don't think it matters much to women. They want someone that stands for himself and has social status, thus offering her protection. Sometimes bad guys do a better job at standing for themselves than good guys, so in that way you could get tricked in believing that it's what they're looking for :wink:

Girls want a guy with certain traits, it's not as simple as those two categories. Girls want a man who's funny, dominant, social, and someone who she chases after, not the other way around. Girls aren't attracted to guys they can walk all over, who will do anything for her just to get her approval.

SocialRetahd said:
do girls want a balding ugly guy or a good looking guy?

It's not about looks, believe it or not. If a guy is well groomed, and has the traits I mentioned, girls won't care that much about stuff you can't control.

AquariusOutkast

I think it depends on the persons maturity level and what they are looking for. Just my opinion, younger people like the challenge and the excitement. We all want something we can't have. Nice guys are predictable and so quick to please, that they become boring. On the other hand, bad boys always know how to keep a women guessing, but eventually they will get tired of the chasing game. As we mature we want to find someone to settle down with, someone more mature who has his act together. Preferably a good guy who's a little rough around the edges.

:lol: I hope I didnt step on anyones toes. This is just my opinion. :lol:

do girls want a balding ugly guy or a good looking guy?

Bald guys can be good looking too. My stepfather is balding, but i dont think he is ugly. If you love someone, stuff like that does not matter.

rado31

recluse said:
Do girls want to be with a ''nice guy'', o'r is it true that most girls want to be with the ''Bad boy''?

Whatever they want, you can only be just what you are.
Trying to impersonate something or someone always lead to a complicated exhausted situation.

I often feel that people dont allow me to be myself. But i m trying to put things differently-if i feel discomfortable with someone its that person mistake. But sometimes sp can lead to a panicky feeling when you finally find someone you feel mostly comfortable with. like you are never to sure what can become of that relationship in the future.

StocksGuy

Different girls want different things. Many don't nessessarly want bad boys. They usually want nice guys. Unfortunatly, they arn't usually attracted to them so they tend to reject all the nice guys who are interested in them. Some wonder why they keep getting into bad relationships. Others think the guys they are dating are nice guys because they give them the right kinds of attention in the right amounts. Generally, girls go for guys who are a "challenge" so they are never "bored." (I don't nessessarily mean those words literally) Basicly most "need" to feel secure, but not too secure. In what way this is achieved, depends on the girl. Most like to feel in control, but not be in control. This sometimes causes conflicts in relationshops cuz the woman may expect things from the guy and he is left to guess it. In marraige, some guys may find women may seem controlling, but it's the same psychological forces playing out. (Actually, these roles of guys and girls can be reversed sometimes) This is just my observation and it seemed like a consistant pattern to me. I was also given a similar explanation by a couple "players" my brother is friends with. (I hate how methodical and successful they are, especially how oblivoius the girls.) Some girls do like nice guys. I don't know much about what exactly they are attracted to though. If anyone knows where to meet them, I'd love to know. Lol. I should add, that I'm not talking about everyone, but many of the girls who go for guys who aren't nice guys. cuz i don't want anyone to find what i said sexist. Things like this arn't always black and white.

SocialRetahd

AquariusOutkast said:
I think it depends on the persons maturity level and what they are looking for. Just my opinion, younger people like the challenge and the excitement. We all want something we can't have. Nice guys are predictable and so quick to please, that they become boring. On the other hand, bad boys always know how to keep a women guessing, but eventually they will get tired of the chasing game. As we mature we want to find someone to settle down with, someone more mature who has his act together. Preferably a good guy who's a little rough around the edges.

:lol: I hope I didnt step on anyones toes. This is just my opinion. :lol:

Translation...."I want the asshole." Will the gotti kids do? The greasy monkeys have a combined IQ of 80 but they have inherited millions in blood money.

Girls don't seem to care if you have mob ties and your grandfather murdered children inorder to obtain that wealth. As long as you are good looking and are wealthy, than you are set.

coriander1992

SocialRetahd said:
Girls don't seem to care if you have mob ties and your grandfather murdered children inorder to obtain that wealth. As long as you are good looking and are wealthy, than you are set.

Is it any wonder you can't get a girlfriend with an attitude like that!?

I know this site is for support and everything, but i'm so sick and tired of your stupid ass little comments like this. Grow up, seriously.
A large part of the people on this site are female, yet you still think it is ok to make derrogatory comments like this!? Have some respect, please.