Nervous tics

xSleepy

i dont know about tics...but i shake a lot. I remember i was waiting at some place to do an interview and i was starting to shake pretty badly. I hate waiting, its horrible.

But ya, im not sure if i ever had nervous tics. i kinda dont know what oyu mean by that. Like does your finger start twitching?? That happends to me.

I don't know is this is a nervous tic or anything but I clench my jaw all the time. Sleepy, I shake a lot too and I mean a lot. It happens always as well and it seems to be getting a little bit worse. During the last week atleast three different people have commented on it, and it makes me feel kind of weird because it's so ridiculously noticable.

dottie

my nervous tics = fidgeting constantly, readjusting clothes/purse/whatever, jolting, and shaking. wish i could relax enough to make it stop.

oh ya, i do that to! When I get nervous I mess around with things. Like I keep touching my face, touching my hair, adjusting myself and whatever.

me too. haha again. I never have my hands down, they are always touching something. I never walk with my arms straight down. A huge this is the hair. I never stop touching it. I brush my fingers through it several times a minute at the least. I actually have pretty bad problem with things like this so people are always looking at me. :oops: