My "whatever" journal.

Insanewoman389

^ Hey girl! Haven't spoken to you in ages!

Happy birthday! The big 21 is a huge milestone and I'm glad you had a lot of fun, despite LeeAnn saying those things to you. I think she had good intentions, but just lacked tact. I'm sorry it made you feel bad but it does sound like you had a really nice time. :)

You're not pathetic, by the way. I think you're still a nice girl. :) You'll find the perfect man (or woman, since I know you like that, too ;)) - I know it.

Hey!! Yea I know I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I saw my phone update the WhatsApp thing lol How ya been?

Thanks!! It is, I finally got to have a fruity drink at a resturaunt lol. Yea I know it's just been bugging me and I had to get it out, but I agree I think she lacked tack lol she did apologise though so I know she wasn't trying to be mean it's just me and my SA going into over drive and causing me loads of anxiety.

Awww thanks! I'm glad someone thinks so :D lol I hope so, I hate being lonely it sucks :(

Insanewoman389

Nobody's morning breath smells good. Her's don't either. Mine don't. My wife's don't. My kids' don't. It's a fact of life. During the day, keep a thing of breath mints with you. I'm glad you had a good time there, I've always wanted to take the kids there. Congrats on being 21 :bigsmile:

That's what my mom said but I really hate brushing my teeth as it makes me gag so I don't do it often so I know my breath stinks even when its not morning :'( But mints are a good idea! You really should just make sure you bring a backpack with all the essentials and to take breaks cause it's easy to get cranky, almost had a few times where we had a big fight but I was determined to have fun and I made sure to just sit and relax. And if you do that you should have a good time, thank-you!! :D

Insanewoman389

Happy Birthday!! Hopefully your friend was just being honest and not mean. I remember I had a friend in High School who would always try to make me feel like a loser. If a girl liked me, he would say: "How can she like you?!" My self esteem was pretty shot.

About bad breath. It happens to everyone!. Here's what I would recommend. Eat three times a day and drink water. Brush and floss in the morning and at night. Chew sugarless mint gum. Don't worry too much about it!

Thanks :] Yea she wasn't trying to be mean she can just be.... a little rough around the edges and I'm pretty sensitive so yea lol

I know but I feel like I got enough to worry about (my looks and personality) that having bad breath just piles on to it and makes it feel like no one will ever like me and I'll always be alone :/ But thanks for the advice, I do need to drink more water haha

That's what my mom said but I really hate brushing my teeth as it makes me gag so I don't do it often so I know my breath stinks even when its not morning :'( But mints are a good idea! You really should just make sure you bring a backpack with all the essentials and to take breaks cause it's easy to get cranky, almost had a few times where we had a big fight but I was determined to have fun and I made sure to just sit and relax. And if you do that you should have a good time, thank-you!! :D

If brushing your teeth makes you gag you could try using Listerine mouth wash quite a bit and flossing but look around on the internet for ways of overcoming a sensitive gag reflex, I'm sure there's info out there to be had.

ImNotMyIllness

You have to brush your teeth or you will have serious decay, which will cause major bad breath. Flossing is important too. They say you can tell a person's health by looking at their teeth. If they're decaying, you're swallowing all of those germs which will lead to health issues.

Practice brushing and you won't gag anymore. My Dad has a throat issue and the doctor makes him put a long tube down his throat once a day. Imagine that! At first, he couldn't do it. Now he can---brushing your teeth is easy compared to that.

MikeyC

Hey!! Yea I know I was thinking the same thing a few days ago when I saw my phone update the WhatsApp thing lol How ya been?

Thanks!! It is, I finally got to have a fruity drink at a resturaunt lol. Yea I know it's just been bugging me and I had to get it out, but I agree I think she lacked tack lol she did apologise though so I know she wasn't trying to be mean it's just me and my SA going into over drive and causing me loads of anxiety.

Awww thanks! I'm glad someone thinks so :D lol I hope so, I hate being lonely it sucks :(
I've been good, thank you. We'll have to resume chats on WhatsApp, I think!

Being lonely does suck but you will find someone. I know your confidence is dented with what your friend said but the less you worry about that, the better. If possible, of course.

That's what my mom said but I really hate brushing my teeth as it makes me gag so I don't do it often so I know my breath stinks even when its not morning :'(
Yeah, you really should be brushing your teeth. Once you lose a tooth, it doesn't grow back. As jc said, Listerine mouth wash might be a good alternative, but brushing needs to be done.

MikeyC

I know but I feel like I got enough to worry about (my looks and personality) that having bad breath just piles on to it and makes it feel like no one will ever like me and I'll always be alone :/
Honey, you're a nice and beautiful woman. You definitely won't be alone. :thumbup:

Insanewoman389

I've been good, thank you. We'll have to resume chats on WhatsApp, I think!

Being lonely does suck but you will find someone. I know your confidence is dented with what your friend said but the less you worry about that, the better. If possible, of course.

Yeah, you really should be brushing your teeth. Once you lose a tooth, it doesn't grow back. As jc said, Listerine mouth wash might be a good alternative, but brushing needs to be done.

Most definitely!! lol

I hope so thanks for the vote of confidence though :)

I know.... I try I just really hate doing it :sad: