my life

SilentType

Banned
Some bitches just wanna take your money. I don't get it, but our judicial system lets it happen every day, so there's nothin we can do about it really. The woman in the relationship always gets hooked up in a divorce, even in dreadful cases like this. It's just ****ed up man you gotta take it on the chin and know that you're a better man now that you're out of that situation. You honestly saved your kids life. You'll get through it man, hang in there.

Peace

lyricalliaisons

Wow. You've had to deal with some horrible things. I hope both you & your son can get the help you need to move on with your lives. Have you told your psychologist/psychiatrist that the little help you're getting from them isn't enough? Does he/she realize how hard everything is on you? I really hope you can get the help you need for your & your sons sake. The better your mental health is, the better off your son will be. I really hope you try to distance yourself from his mother as much as possible because she's like a poison in your life & will do no good. Good Luck & I hope things get better for you :)

Nack

Banned
I remember a similar story, but the man's wife was found naked webcam-ing with another dude, then the rest is similar to yours: child being taken away, etc.

lunarla

Wow. That's a lot to take in and I can't even imagine what it must of been like and what it still must be like now for you. Have you considered just printing all this out and giving it to your psychiatrist? If you feel uncomfortable just saying it all, I think it would be really beneficial to get it out there somehow. A lot of it is very personal, and on the internet, of course it's a lot easier to say that kind of thing. But your psychiatrist is not there to judge you. None of us here are really qualified to give you what you need to reaaaally go forward and help you completely in your life.

That's my advise to you and I really wish both you and your son the best.

Hey man,
If you need some money I can give you a little?
I am a student so I do not have much but a few bucks here and there.

I really have no words for you except that I can offer you some money.

Noca

Banned
If she is abusing you saying that your a security guard and that no one would believe you, catch her saying that while you record her on tape lol.

repressed

everything in this thread, she cant get onto this computer, or enter this house anymore... or come near me.. she shouldnt even be contating me...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Who is she to have this kind of power over you?

Don't give her permission to ruin another day of your life. She's a barking dog at this point.

There are billions of other women out there; most of them, like most of us, are good and wouldn't dream of hurting you like this.

Try to step back and get a realistic perspective. It sounds like you've got battered spouse syndrome.