My Greatest Fear

it's not someting that goes bump in the night, for those of you who have seen my last post i have been called into the guidance office for being a "creeper" my fear now is that it will happen agian, what do i do? everyday it's getting harder to go to school and i'm afraid to even glance at people. help.

Feathers

hm, what kind of event happened? Did someone complain or what?

It's difficult to say anything without knowing any details (?)

Hoppy

What does "creeper" mean? Sorry, but both google and wikipedia hasn't given me an answer.

I cannot for the life of me find out where I heard it, but there are four rules of justice:

1. You must know what you are being accused of. (Specifics, time, date, what happened.)

2. You must know who accused you. (Just saying that people complained is insufficient.)

3. You must have an opportunity to defend yourself ( and be given sufficient time to organise a defense, and if you're younger than eighteen you must insist on your parents.)

4. You can insist on it being in writing or record what is being said to you.

Feathers

I've read your other post and gave you some ideas/advice there :)

Otherwise, if it would happen, you could just say 'please tell me specifics, what bothered you, what can I do better next time?' or such? You could maybe even get some coaching (or the other person could be embarassed??)
Or maybe you could use some humor or something?

Going around with a friend or a few could maybe be helpful too? any friendly classmate/s?

Yes, someone did complain. Nobody ever came up to me and said "It was me." So, I don't know what the problem was specifically either.

twiggle

I don't understand how they can accuse you of something for which there is absolutely no proof or evidence.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
So, the school counselor called you in and told you that a unnamed person complained about getting an unpleasant vibe from you, though no specific behavior was mentioned? That's amazingly unprofessional. That's definitely grounds for complaint on your part.

ETA Props for the Tom Baker avatar.