murderous thoughts

garry29

Wow, that's f*cked up. Normally I would be rational and mature about this, but I just can't this time. This guy has a serious issue and needs REAL help. Not your fairy tale bull. Seriously, keep this to yourself. Don't try and "save" the vulnerable. That's pathetic and weak of you.

You're telling him to look to the Bible for peace? Here, this might help:

Ezekiel 9:6
Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Deuteronomy 13:15
You must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock.

Exodus 32:27
Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' "

Deuteronomy 21:10-12
When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, pare her nails.

Exodus 31:15
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death.

Numbers 31:17
Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Should I go on? I'm not even going to bother looking up others. You think this guy should refer to the Bible to NOT want to kill someone? Please. Looks like you need to pick up your religious text and give it a re-read.

Sigh, some people have all the luck when God is handing out brains ::p: