Most Women and Me!

Liesha27

You wonder why we get stalkerish and crazy after a massive break up? You wonder why we hate men so much of the time? Why does it take us a longer time to get over a break than men? Why are we so emotional? Why can't men give us the same exact support we need?

I guess a woman just want a man to feel like she is the Queen of his life and that she is special. If a man hurts a woman, it takes a medium toll on a woman so bad because all women want is to be treated like she is royalty and special and not treat her like she is a bitch or a dog! Why am I just so hurt that I just want to get truly even? I was never good enough for anyone and I never will be. I guess I learned my lesson about men! And people! I will just go back to being a loner (Well i am always a loner). I wish I didn't have to have these feelings. I am going crazy because I been crank calling him and cussing him out and sent him mad assaulting messages via myspace and facebook and postal mail, LOL! I am hurt real bad and I just need to let it all out and now I am ready to let go and take this as a learning experience.

I am so confused. I always longed for love from either a man or a woman. Was I really in love? I thought so. But I know I will never compare to alot of people because I feel as if they are better than me and I am just a worthless nothing. I will just chill away from men and sex for a while and just focus on myself.

You aren't royalty. If you expect to be treated like it, you'll attract only manipulative people who are trying to get something from you. But anyhow, you deserve them, since you're a self-described stalker.

Last edited:

Cyanna

I don't know maybe us women have unrealistic expectations about love in general (must be all these romantic books lol), but I agree with you (although I wouldn't take love advice from myself since I've been single for very loooooong...); I also think a man must make his girlfriend feel special, not necessarly royalty, but you know, to show that she matters for him. But honestly I think you're reacting normally to a break-up, I went through that phase too with my ex, although I haven't sent any assaulting message through postal mail specifically lol! But hey, it's normal, the person who breaks up with you is wrong haha!

evie

You wonder why we get stalkerish and crazy after a massive break up? You wonder why we hate men so much of the time? Why does it take us a longer time to get over a break than men? Why are we so emotional? Why can't men give us the same exact support we need?

I believe that the majority of individuals in a large group do not conform to all of the stereotypes about their group. We all usually have some characteristics which are expected of our gender, and other characteristics which are not part of that stereotype, and as each individual will have different characteristics the stereotypes themselves are harmful and limiting.

My point is that just because you respond to a massive breakup one way, doesn't mean that "we" all do. I find it pretty insulting, for myself and for other women in general, to be asked why I get stalkerish and crazy, because of course I must behave that way. I would never behave that way, and I think the majority of people, whether male or female, actually feel bad for a while and then gradually get over it, instead of getting stalkerish and crazy.

I personally don't hate men. If one individual man does something or says something to hurt me or make me angry, it's his fault and that's where I direct my anger. I don't blame every other individual man in the world for someone else's behaviour.

Men don't always get over a breakup sooner. It depends on the individuals involved and the circumstances of the breakup. If for example, one person isn't in love while the other person still is, the person who isn't in love is obviously going to get over it quicker. You are wrongly assuming that breakups are always initiated or brought about by men, when in fact, men get cheated on and/or left just like women do. Women want out of relationships too. The fact that men don't show their feelings because society still says that's unacceptable, doesn't mean they don't ever get hurt.

Society only tells us that women are more emotional because women are "supposed" to be caring and nurturing while men are "supposed" to be protective and strong. We're taught from childhood to behave in certain ways, so that by the time we become adults it seems as though these differences are the truth about men and women, but the only differences we can actually PROVE we were born with, and weren't just taught by society, are the biological differences.

I guess a woman just want a man to feel like she is the Queen of his life and that she is special. If a man hurts a woman, it takes a medium toll on a woman so bad because all women want is to be treated like she is royalty and special and not treat her like she is a bitch or a dog! Why am I just so hurt that I just want to get truly even? I was never good enough for anyone and I never will be. I guess I learned my lesson about men! And people! I will just go back to being a loner (Well i am always a loner). I wish I didn't have to have these feelings. I am going crazy because I been crank calling him and cussing him out and sent him mad assaulting messages via myspace and facebook and postal mail, LOL! I am hurt real bad and I just need to let it all out and now I am ready to let go and take this as a learning experience.

I am so confused. I always longed for love from either a man or a woman. Was I really in love? I thought so. But I know I will never compare to alot of people because I feel as if they are better than me and I am just a worthless nothing. I will just chill away from men and sex for a while and just focus on myself.

Personally, I don't want to be treated like royalty. All I want from men is to be treated as an equal and as a human being.

I think the best thing you can do right now is stop harassing him immediately. You need to give yourself some time to heal and move on. I know it feels incredibly painful right now, but you will gradually get over it and at some point in the future you'll look back and wonder why you ever felt so bad. You are good enough, and you should never let your self worth be determined by any other person.

Last edited:

Ericisme

Lets hatch a plan to make men extinct!!!! I'll start with myself once the plan is made, tell me when it's done, or if I can be of any assistance.

I HATE men, and being a man. I'm so LUCKY I'm an abnormal man, one that isn't a normal, prick, jerkholes who could care less about their partner or even friends. But, I'm still a man, and I fear I could become a jerkhole man someday, so can't take any chances. *jumps into the pot of boiling men*

P.S. Straight men and lesbians are so lucky they don't have to deal with men! Lesbians got it the best though, cuz they're not a man and don't have to deal with themself! (No offense intended, please)

Kinetik

Why go to such lengths to show that he's hurt you, though? All you're doing is giving him the satisfaction of knowing you're torn up about it, and probably feeding his ego in the process. It's best to live and let live. He obviously had his reasons. Sometimes things just don't work out. No big deal.

Lets hatch a plan to make men extinct!!!! I'll start with myself once the plan is made, tell me when it's done, or if I can be of any assistance.

I HATE men, and being a man. I'm so LUCKY I'm an abnormal man, one that isn't a normal, prick, jerkholes who could care less about their partner or even friends. But, I'm still a man, and I fear I could become a jerkhole man someday, so can't take any chances. *jumps into the pot of boiling men*

P.S. Straight men and lesbians are so lucky they don't have to deal with men! Lesbians got it the best though, cuz they're not a man and don't have to deal with themself! (No offense intended, please)

lol, nah man. I love being a man too much. Jus be u n dont conform to how others behave n ur in the clear. But u hate bein a man??? Man... were the best!!!! Give women their credit, bcuz they are beautiful as hell and bear our children, and can make us feel like we are on cloud nine. But still, jus gotta say, we are the Shit! N let noone tell u otherwise

JCS008

I think most women do want to be treated as royalty during their first serious relationship. I definitely think you should treat women with respect and she should feel special. But I don't think its ever fair for women to think the man will be perfect. Men have flaws, but so do women. I've been in pervious relationships where I was the girl's first serious BF, and I treated them well, but in most cases, they expected me to be prince charming, and ultimately would get on my back for every mistake I made, meanwhile taking for granted all the good I did for them.

Point is to be realistic and accept that all humans have flaws, and don't take for granted the good. And the best way is to have a clean break. These messages and phone calls after a breakup are pointless. Either you two will work it out or you won't. Give each other at least one last time to speak about things in person. And then if its over, its over. Trash all the memories, delete their phone #, facebook from your friends list, etc. Just let it go, cause its over.

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

((((((hugs)))))) I feel your pain. I have not read all the posts but wanted to reply.

Try to refraiin from sending him nasty messages. You want to maintain your dignity. The best thing that you can do is nothing. Stop calling, texting, and sending messages to him. This only feeds his ego. I know it is hard but do not react to his actions. This will confuse him which will disarm him. He will start to doubt himself. To make a man doubt himself is one of the best revenge tactics if you ask me. The reason I say that is because it will lower his self esteem and restrict him and make him feel like Sh*t just like he did you!

iamthenra

You just have not had the "right" man in your life yet... I am a man, and I know I would treat a lady right, IF she were to ever give me a chance to be with her... I too romanticize the thought of being with a special lady, and how love should be, bringing her flowers for no reason and surprising her with little things. But is it wrong for me to want that as well? I have been told by some of my peers that I am more like a woman the way I think than some other women? Weird I know... I am a sensitive guy, with a big heart that I usually wear on my sleeve. I'm very giving, and I would give you the shirt off my back. So... I just don't believe you have met the right guy. There are allot of ego maniacs out there that just want one thing and one thing only... SEX! So don't make us all out to be that way, because I am not. I am sure there are others like me as well... So chin up! Be happy, you're done with him! :D

Simple, you dont own anyone. And on the same note, no one owns you. Remember this and you will be better off.

And I dont agree with women being hurt more than men, plenty of men get heartbroken. I guess it comes down to an individual and how naive they are.

Last edited: