Mortality/Your eventual death

Interesting thread, Rawz.:)

I don't believe anything "happens" after we die. I think we just go back to not existing in any form, the same as we did not exist in time before we were born.

Have never really been afraid of death. That is one benefit of not liking anything about your life I suppose. You have nothing that would make you sad to "lose" when you die. There has to be at least one good point about having a miserable life! :thumbup:

I often feel abnormal because I look forward to death. I have for many, many years. I have stopped saying that to people in real life when the subject of death/dying comes up because people look at me as if I am crazy.:eek:mg:

hidwell

Interesting thread, Rawz.:)

I often feel abnormal because I look forward to death. I have for many, many years. I have stopped saying that to people in real life when the subject of death/dying comes up because people look at me as if I am crazy.:eek:mg:

I to look forward to death, for me it is a pity that I was ever born at all.

Kiwong

For most of my thirties, I never expected to live much beyond my forties, and I didn't care, I hated myself and my life.

But now I am 51, and still here, despite my predictions. I feel different, I actually enjoy some parts of my life, and I fear losing what I have.

It was the years of knee pain, panic disorder that probably changed my outlook. My life was so diminished. Now I have my physical health back, I appreciate life so much more.

I'm not afraid of dying. I used to be. After one particular time of almost getting killed i had an epiphany and after clueing into the fact that life is finite, i didn't really care anymore. I like most of my life and don't want it to end but i'll enter eternity knowing that i loved the best kids i could've asked for and being loved by them and loving/being loved by a few of the best women i ever met so it's cool i reckon. As long as i have my boots on when it happens.

I'm not afraid of dying. I used to be. After one particular time of almost getting killed i had an epiphany and after clueing into the fact that life is finite, i didn't really care anymore. I like most of my life and don't want it to end but i'll enter eternity knowing that i loved the best kids i could've asked for and being loved by them and loving/being loved by a few of the best women i ever met so it's cool i reckon. As long as i have my boots on when it happens.
^Your not allowed into Heaven without boots on!? :eek:

Nobody told me this! I don't even own a pair of boots! *panics* :crying:

*Quickly checks out Ebay for some boots*.....

S_Spartan

When we sit at the throne of God will we admire his python boots?

Ha ha ha no lol. I meant i wanna check out with my boots on instead of in a bed somewhere if i had my choice. Give it to me quick and dirty. To hell with that laying in a hospital being sick and finally dying. You crack me up, Blue :beer:

drganon

I've thought about what will happen when I die on a couple of occasions. The only two people who care about me, my mother and grandmother will both be gone by the time I've reach my fifties, and at the rate I'm going, I probably won't have any wife or children either. The fact that I could die and there wouldn't be anybody that would miss me, notice that I was gone, or even be there to identify my body depresses the hell out of me. I could see a situation where my body would just be dumped in a mass grave because nobody cared. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just feeling kind of depressed right now.