MODS ON THIS FORUM

Satine

NOTE FOR MODERATORS / ADMIN

I feel that we need to adjust the contactability of moderators on this forum. I'm not sure what the state of play is with the number or even the quality of mods available here, nor the availability, but I've recently tried to contact the mods here and found it impossible. The only person I could find who even came close was someone who used to be a mod but has now given up.

Is it possible that, at the very least, we can have some central chunk of the Homepage, or maybe a section of the left-hand forum bar, that makes it easy to contact mods, or see which mods are online at any given time?

Regards,

Satine

Remus

Staff member
Re: NOTE FOR MODERATORS / ADMIN

Satine said:
only person I could find who even came close was someone who used to be a mod but has now given up.

Yup its a thankless task and often you get serious abuse off people if you have to give them any warnings.

I think you are right in your post though, it would be better to have a link to moderators or the almighty webmaster himself.

the current mods are in my siggy

Satine

Aha - thanks Remus.

Any chance we can get a prominent 'these are the moderators' on each page?

I would apply to be a mod myself if that wasn't presumptuous.

Helyna

Lexmark said:
Maby they have social phobia
How did you think they got to this site?
I would apply to be a mod myself if that wasn't presumptuous.
Me too... and if I knew what mods do. Personally, this has been bothering me for months, but I only started talking about it lately. I feel like there's a lack of leadership, and I wouldn't know where to turn if I needed something. I wish we had a mod who posted a lot so we'd know something about who he/she is and it wouldn't be a blank name. I don't like blank names. I probably wouldn't ask if I did need help unless I knew a bit about the person I was asking.
Yeah, I guess you guys get annoyed, but I wish I knew you were there...