Mini Messenger

SoulSeeker

Banned
There is no way to get it back working on IE8/Windows7? Nothing to do with cookies/history etc? Will it ever work again if i dont do anything...

Tiercel

IE is a bad bad browser! Kill it with fire. :p

As terrible as it may be, it's what I'm most used to using. And on this crappy old computer MM still works, albeit slower than a mountain crumbles.

But that's fine with me, as I never initiate conversations with on it. But if people decide I'm worth the effort, I don't turn them away....

:D

Tiercel

I actually wonder how often people use it. This being SPW, after all, I'd imagine that lots of us feel a bit hesitant to initiate contact in real time. I know I dread the thought of starting a conversation and then having to keep it going. Especially with new people, regardless of how often I've enjoyed their posts.

On the other hand, every time someone's messaged me it's been rather exciting. It's rather surprising who will send a message, and why they send them. I've talked about everything from posting a video link to Hitler's eating habits. So I guess it's not all bad.

:D