Men's sex drive vs women's sex drive

Argamemnon2

cosmosis said:
The real difference is that men are not picky on who they screw, whereas women are. No, not picky in looks or coolness like many of you may think....Women don't go around wanting to screw everyone because by nature they want to know that the man will stick around and help them and their possible child. If women didn't, then the human race would be in quite a lot of trouble.
The only girl I ever liked and who showed interest in me, had married an absolute jerk, a worthless human being who left her for a ten year older woman. Now she is looking for a "nice guy" (aka fool) like me. It seems to me that many (not all) girls below 30 are very immature and make horrible choices when it comes to finding a partner.

They usually grow up once they are 30 and want to settle down with a "loser" like me. This particular girl, who is extremely beautiful, would have never chosen me 5 or 6 years ago, but now that that jerk has used and abused her she realizes that I'm a much better choice. I have "rejected" her though and it felt pretty good :) Yes, after suffering for so long, I have become a bitter man and now I'm even less attractive to the opposite sex because of my bitterness and negativity.

Rodox

Well i can not generalise but in my experience(isnt that much) its about the same,first girl I had intimacy was black/asian,she started and was about 2 years older and horny as hell,come to think of it most black girls that I met were pretty horny :),in my opinion its about the same for the two genders,at least in my age range,but take that with a grain of salt because I dont have much experience.

robert57

The reason women like agressive "jerks" is because subconscienly atleast, they know they can defend them from possible threats better then a "nice guy".
Another thing is most people think"nice guys" are easily walked over, and meek and mild.
Women also like the challenge of Changing a man and getting him to "Settle down".
I think eventually as they get older(and less attractive) though they want a nice guy so they can have kids, and a secure life.

durda_dan

getbornagain said:
OCD and depression has my sex drive in the fuckin dumps. I HATE IT
I feel your pain, My sex drive simply a broken shard of the marvelous sexual structure it once was.
Thank you OCD.... Thank you *cry*

Kien

Less desire => less suffering? No desire => no suffering. :D This is one step closer.

Ubersonic

Woman's sex drive??? geez another thing I have to read about that I'll never encounter!

robert57 said:
The reason women like agressive "jerks" is because subconscienly atleast, they know they can defend them from possible threats better then a "nice guy".
I got rejected hard once. The girl told me she wanted an athletic guy that could protect her (I'm skinny) :/

Argamemnon

Ubersonic said:
I got rejected hard once. The girl told me she wanted an athletic guy that could protect her (I'm skinny) :/
Protect her from what? You should have told her that you have a gun. LOL.. that girl is clearly a fool, it's not a loss.

TheLoneWolf

yea well u know.. the sex life of a man is equated to their WORTH, manhood, etc. whereas women are less likely to equate their sex life as their worth.

how much sex you have is taken to be how much testosterone you have which is = to how much of a REAL man you are, and how much of a human being you are, how powerful you are, etc., being the role of the MAN which, also equates to overt STRENGTH (at least in tehse days) , and your STRENGTH is = to how GOOD you are.

so when a man has no sex it generally means they are worth nothing in this world. Not even to God.

Whereas women couldn't give that much of a shit because they are not playing the role of OVERT STREGNTH.

does anyone get what I mean?

I dunno about anyone else but I certainly do get the ITCH from time to time (or more and pretty physical too), and that is never fulfilled by only my own hand, not even a whore (because it's not real). And because I've never had sex I generally take it personal and believe that it means I am no good, not even to God (if there is even a god), I have no worth, etc.

Im not sure if the "itch" is related to me thinking I am "worthy" or just instinctual.

God women just don't know wtf it is to be a man in this world!

same can be said about men.

and we get made fun of according to our sex lives.

but people who can be objective can figure out that just because you dont have much of a sex life doesn't equate to your worth (at least not always) because not everything is perfect.

I also believe that sex is ingrained in our genetics (women also), in our psychology, in our physical bodies. Just as we would need food, we also need human interaction, and also with the opposite sex (for balance) and I sometimes think that if sex is missing for too long one can develop a psychological dysfunction as well as physical. Just like one would get insane without any interaction form the "outside world". just as our eyes need the sun, etc.

this may or may not be true bc knows at times even when i dont feel comfortable with a girl and will fear screwing up sexually, i want to have the sex just to know that i could do it and have the ego boost

Danfalc

Banned
To ther orignal poster.. I think there is a difference in sex drives between males and females,but i dont think its fair to say one is greater than the other.Girls are totaly just as sexual as guys if not more so.

There not just as constantly horny like us males :D The things that turn us guys on dont work quite as easily for girls,I think sometimes its more mental for females aswell as just physical.They require more effort to get there sex drive going than us but once they are,they really are just as sexual as guys.And just because they more fussy about who they sleep with doesnt make the sex drive any less than ours :cool:

Also the female orgasm is ment to be wayyyyy better than a guys.

j_brown2

Banned
saying that women dont want sex as much as men is a lie.

i think the whole system how men are attracted to women and women to men is just beautiful. the thing that girls dont care as much about looks as we males think they do makes it interesting.