Men's sex drive vs women's sex drive

Argamemnon

I would say comparing the sex drive of a man to a woman, is like comparing the explosive force and energy of a nuclear war head to a firecracker. I wish I was a woman and didn't have to deal with this crap. Discuss.. :p

I'm guessing you're very young. Don't worry, your sex drive should slow a lot in your 20s and by your 30s or 40s you'll prefer to watch TV while women will be suffering increasing (or at least relatively steady) sex drive.

Argamemnon

I'm 32 and yes it has slowed down tremendously, but not enough :)

Actually, I don't want it to slow down before experiencing this with a real woman.

Are you saying the woman's sex drive is like a firecracker?!
That depends on the woman! I resent that statement! :lol:

Argamemnon

kayelle said:
lol kayelle... let's say a woman's sex drive is like a bomb.. but still it ain't nothing compared to an atomic bomb! :)

BashfulDoll

Argamemnon said:
kayelle said:
lol kayelle... let's say a woman's sex drive is like a bomb.. but still it ain't nothing compared to an atomic bomb! :)

How do you know? you're not a women. I too resent that statement because I know for a fact I am not a firecracker nor a bomb, as you say. :\ I'm sick of hearing that men are 1mill times hornier than women bullcrap from men :evil:

Argamemnon said:
Actually, I don't want it to slow down before experiencing this with a real woman.

Then you should edit your original post, right? Seems you like it after all. Anyhow it's never too late with the invention of all the sex pills that are supposed to make older men into high performance playthings for their wives.

Personally, though I never felt it was as strong as the media seems to think is normal in the first place, I've been happy to see it subside in my 20s. It's great to be able to not care about sex the vast majority of the time.

BashfulDoll said:
I'm sick of hearing that men are 1mill times hornier than women bullcrap from men :evil:

I hereby declare your sex drive way stronger than mine. Feel better? :p

We should really ask a transsexual though. They'd have a good basis for comparison.

BashfulDoll

Hoth said:
Argamemnon said:

Then you should edit your original post, right? Seems you like it after all. Anyhow it's never too late with the invention of all the sex pills that are supposed to make older men into high performance playthings for their wives.

Personally, though I never felt it was as strong as the media seems to think is normal in the first place, I've been happy to see it subside in my 20s. It's great to be able to not care about sex the vast majority of the time.

BashfulDoll said:
I'm sick of hearing that men are 1mill times hornier than women bullcrap from men :evil:

I hereby declare your sex drive way stronger than mine. Feel better? :p

We should really ask a transsexual though. They'd have a good basis for comparison.

^agreed! :D

Havocan

Hoth said:
your sex drive should slow a lot in your 20s and by your 30s or 40s you'll prefer to watch TV

She could always give you a blowjob when you're watching TV^^.

no1

Banned
yea well u know.. the sex life of a man is equated to their WORTH, manhood, etc. whereas women are less likely to equate their sex life as their worth.

how much sex you have is taken to be how much testosterone you have which is = to how much of a REAL man you are, and how much of a human being you are, how powerful you are, etc., being the role of the MAN which, also equates to overt STRENGTH (at least in tehse days) , and your STRENGTH is = to how GOOD you are.

so when a man has no sex it generally means they are worth nothing in this world. Not even to God.

Whereas women couldn't give that much of a shit because they are not playing the role of OVERT STREGNTH.

does anyone get what I mean?

I dunno about anyone else but I certainly do get the ITCH from time to time (or more and pretty physical too), and that is never fulfilled by only my own hand, not even a whore (because it's not real). And because I've never had sex I generally take it personal and believe that it means I am no good, not even to God (if there is even a god), I have no worth, etc.

Im not sure if the "itch" is related to me thinking I am "worthy" or just instinctual.

God women just don't know wtf it is to be a man in this world!

same can be said about men.

and we get made fun of according to our sex lives.

but people who can be objective can figure out that just because you dont have much of a sex life doesn't equate to your worth (at least not always) because not everything is perfect.

I also believe that sex is ingrained in our genetics (women also), in our psychology, in our physical bodies. Just as we would need food, we also need human interaction, and also with the opposite sex (for balance) and I sometimes think that if sex is missing for too long one can develop a psychological dysfunction as well as physical. Just like one would get insane without any interaction form the "outside world". just as our eyes need the sun, etc.

Kien

If women have just the same, why don't they just ask for sex all the time? No guy would say no. Just ask every guy friend of yours (if he's single) adn you can have all the sex you want. And how come if a guy says he has too little sex it's not like women suddenly gathers around him unlike if a woman says it.

no1

Banned
Kien said:
A girl could just say "hi there wanna drill me?"

or she doesn't even have to say that, she could just be more decent about it and ask you out on a date or just say hi and start things off from there.

come on, even animals have to "sense" compatibility. they have more senses that just what the eye meets. duh..

humans on the other hand, we do also, but I guess we might be less "tuned" to subtleties. so we go on dates or whatever to find that "compatibility".

when animals "fuck" they don't just go by looks.

cosmosis

I think in general the sex drive of men and women are fairly close. The real difference is that men are not picky on who they screw, whereas women are. No, not picky in looks or coolness like many of you may think....Women don't go around wanting to screw everyone because by nature they want to know that the man will stick around and help them and their possible child. If women didn't, then the human race would be in quite a lot of trouble.

Argamemnon

BashfulDoll said:
How do you know? you're not a women. I too resent that statement because I know for a fact I am not a firecracker nor a bomb, as you say. :\ I'm sick of hearing that men are 1mill times hornier than women bullcrap from men :evil:
Let's see... For thousands of years it has always been men who have chased women. Women sell their bodies to men for money, and not the other way around. Men go to brothels to pay for sex! In certain cultures men practise polygamy (marrying more than one woman) and it is accepted. I'm absolutely convinced that sex is FAR MORE important for men than women. You may disagree and are entitled to your opinion, but nothing could change my mind in this respect.

Argamemnon2

Hoth said:
Then you should edit your original post, right? Seems you like it after all.
I don't want it to slow down, since I would need it if I miraculously found a lovely partner. I'm extremely introverted and shy, but I have always had a very very strong sex drive. That's really frustrating :p

Dave_McFadden

My theory is, men and women have about the same total sex drive. But men are more "democratic" about it - they spread it out over more women more equally. Whereas each woman has about 10 guys on the planet she wants, and then there's the rest of us (commonly referred to as "losers"). :? So if you happen to be one of the ten guys she wants, her sex drive will be like an atomic bomb for them but a firecracker for everyone else, to use a comparison already brought up on this thread.

Keep in mind that I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but that's probably just as good as any other answer you're going to get.