meeting friends though games

Bo592

Can you meet people though gaming. If so what games are best to play for helping you do so? So far the only games i play so far was gta 5 and call of duty. No friends still .

dannyboy65

If you have a ps4 you can join communities for certain games and find people who would like to play with you. If your like me though that's unnerving. For me I mostly play with people I met on here or my friends in real life, sometimes I meet their gaming friends. Well if you have a PS4 you can always add me.

Bo592

If you have a ps4 you can join communities for certain games and find people who would like to play with you. If your like me though that's unnerving. For me I mostly play with people I met on here or my friends in real life, sometimes I meet their gaming friends. Well if you have a PS4 you can always add me.

Sorry I have a ps3 I did see where you can join crews but I never did for some reasoning. Yes it Unnerving for me to I don`t use the mic I was just hoping someone would be up for chat. But I don`t think this is how things work because I never been invited to a chatroom or got a message sent to me.

Bo592

I don`t know if I ask this before or not but I notice alot of people on facebook. I wonder if their are any good games on their that can be used for meeting people.

dannyboy65

Sorry I have a ps3 I did see where you can join crews but I never did for some reasoning. Yes it Unnerving for me to I don`t use the mic I was just hoping someone would be up for chat. But I don`t think this is how things work because I never been invited to a chatroom or got a message sent to me.

I have a PS3 also haha I'd be up to chat to you on that I usually play single player games but I like a lot of different games.

Megaten

MMOs tend to be good. I met friends on World of Warcraft that i still talk to online. GTA 5 can be kinda rough because a lot of people try to act gangsta and can be mean as hell in that game. Im trying to get into DCUO but Ive not had the patience to learn the game well.

Bo592

I have a PS3 also haha I'd be up to chat to you on that I usually play single player games but I like a lot of different games.
Sure I'd be up to chat with you. You can PM your ps3 name and then I will send you a friend request.

Bo592

MMOs tend to be good. I met friends on World of Warcraft that i still talk to online. GTA 5 can be kinda rough because a lot of people try to act gangsta and can be mean as hell in that game. Im trying to get into DCUO but Ive not had the patience to learn the game well.

I been looking into MMO's games They look exciting and fun to play. but they are a bit hard for me to figure out. First off I not sure if they will run on my computer. So I just want to stick with free ones because I am a newbe to them and I don't won't to pay for somthing that won't work for me. That DCUO looks cool I love watching super hero shows.

On GTA 5 people are rough say hi to a person and the next thing you know they are blowing up your car. Next thing I notice I find myself casing after them with a shotgun in the game. I still play it because I like driving cars and shooting games and it kind of both roll up in one.

Bo592

I think a good idea for meeting friends while playing video games would be if video games did somthing like hold a tourment. You know where the Country of USA they have like state compete like Indiana VS New York and everyone who lives in that state is on the same team. go head to head and all the states compete in tell their one than Country start to compete Like USA and china. I wish I could share this idea with someone who made games for a living.

Last edited:

Megaten

I think a good idea for meeting friends while playing video games would be if video games did somthing like hold a tourment. You know where the Country of USA they have like state compete like Indiana VS New York and everyone who lives in that state is on the same team. go head to head and all the states compete in tell their one than Country start to compete Like USA and china. I wish I could share this idea with someone who made games for a living.

That would be cool if they could make it work. Ill see gaming tournaments at places where geeks come to socialize in person as an option to game and make friends, but like i said its out in town. Like theres this coffee shop next to the comic book store in town where they have gaming consoles set up and play things like Mario Kart or Street Fighter with cash prizes. They also have movie nights and tend to show things geeks would be interested in. This is why Id want to live in a large city. Small towns tend to not cater to those type of people.