meet up in syd?

slowmotiondaydream

hey guys
.. recently ive become really antisocial and it's starting to affect my mood negatively :(

im in sydney, does anyone else want to meet up? really out of my comfortzone but you only live once so ive taken on the habit of thinking.

Waybuloo

Hi there, you are really brave :)
I would take you up on that offer if I were still in Sydney but I can't. But I would if I could.

Internet cafe, set the time and place, everyone online in SPW, then all have to work out who is who from the posts. Fancy dress optional :p

I wish I could come too, but I live in the netherlands! ::p:
But I think it would be a great idea to have a SA date planned,
on the site :D

Feathers

I wish I could come too, but I live in the netherlands! ::p:
But I think it would be a great idea to have a SA date planned,
on the site :D

lol do you mean like people meeting worldwide, wherever they are, in different countries simultaneously? :D That'd be kinda cool.. There's probably no one from my country though :)

Nowhere near Australia either... I heard Sydney is full of friendly people though, maybe just a matter of finding some?

lol do you mean like people meeting worldwide, wherever they are, in different countries simultaneously? :D That'd be kinda cool.. There's probably no one from my country though :)

Nowhere near Australia either... I heard Sydney is full of friendly people though, maybe just a matter of finding some?

Haha lol i was talking about a date on the site like all chatting together hahah
but it would be much cooler to meet in RL indeed.. :cool:
We should plan that haha, maybe we all did overcome SA then, would be sooo rocking cool