Lost society or did i lost my mind?

Amelie08

Sometimes i think SA and -bcs of this not having a relationship- is a blessing( maybe not correct word at all, but i cant express this in another way:) ) for me. Bcs if there will be someone in my life in future, i would want to be good for him. i see being virgin and not having a serious relationship as a respect for the one who i will rll love and marry someday.(if i can…) But please don’t be angry with me if u arent virgin, maybe i ll lost it,too but it’s just the way im thinking about this for now..

Kat

Personally I like wearing makeup. I don't have much confidence in myself but I find that wearing a bit of makeup gives me a bit of confidence, I don't necessarily do it to attract anyone's attention. Even if I felt beautiful without makeup I think I'd get bored of the way I look and want to experiment, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think I'd rather go out with someone who makes some effort with their appearance rather than not wanting to make a good impression on me. I personally don't normally become attracted to people because of the way they look but when I can tell a guy has done his hair in a nice way it shows he cares to make the effort. There are also people who use makeup of course when they want to hide discoloured skin or spots and if it makes them feel more confident, then good :)

I am the same as you with this. Although my confidence is a lot better than what it use to be. I think the girls in public are more intimidating then the ones in the magazines. I always assume the girls in the magazines have been airbrushed to the max so it doesn't bother me that much. I am pretty easy going I think a bit of effort is nice but if they don't meet my personal ideas in the looks regard or what I think looks appropriate, it's not that big of deal. It's okay to look like a hooker just don't act like one::p:. I don't judge a book by it's cover.:)

I don't agree with cheating I am sure there's certain circumstances where it could be justified but I think you would have no heart to do such a thing::(:

Last edited:

Kiwong

there are probably a million different perspectives on relationships, here's mine:

I'm not interesting in sexual or romantic relationships.

I am happy in my own company, and want to stay that way.

I don't plan on having sex with anyone.

Marriage is irrelevant to me.

I intend on staying a virgin.

coyote

...Bcs if there will be someone in my life in future, i would want to be good for him. i see being virgin and not having a serious relationship as a respect for the one who i will rll love and marry someday...

i think that's very commendable

on the other hand...

what happens if the person you saved yourself for turns out to be a jerk and you have to end the relationship?

does that mean you didn't respect the next person you fall in love with?

i had several different partners before ever meeting my current girlfriend
(i was married to two of them)

if i had saved myself until i met her, she wouldn't be deriving the benefit of my vast experience

so she actually wins out in the end

Amelie08

what happens if the person you saved yourself for turns out to be a jerk and you have to end the relationship?

does that mean you didn't respect the next person you fall in love with?

Yea it may happen,so when i find that person,all i can do is to hope and pray for him not to change. Nevertheless if it happens, there is nothing left to do.
it's so hard to answer at the present what you asked.But i cant stop thinking about it like that by thinking that this might happen.

Error

Sometimes i think SA and -bcs of this not having a relationship- is a blessing( maybe not correct word at all, but i cant express this in another way:) ) for me. Bcs if there will be someone in my life in future, i would want to be good for him. i see being virgin and not having a serious relationship as a respect for the one who i will rll love and marry someday.(if i can…) But please don’t be angry with me if u arent virgin, maybe i ll lost it,too but it’s just the way im thinking about this for now..
Amelie, I think you are absolutely right. And if you're 1st relationship doesn't work, at least you know you did try your best and no one can blame you. That's respectable.

AGR

I always dreamed of having a girlfriend who didnt cheat,wasnt promiscuous and didnt like or looked up to s****,she doesnt have to be a virgin,wouldnt need to be the most beautiful,but do you think they actually care about this?
They dont give a rats a** lol,then complains they are cheated on and how come they dont find or want nice guys,so I will probably be alone for the rest of my life.

MrJones

I always dreamed of having a girlfriend who didnt cheat,wasnt promiscuous and didnt like or looked up to s****,she doesnt have to be a virgin,wouldnt need to be the most beautiful,but do you think they actually care about this?
They dont give a rats a** lol,then complains they are cheated on and how come they dont find or want nice guys,so I will probably be alone for the rest of my life.
I always wondered the same... I guess I don't understand how people's minds (and specifically women's) work :confused:
Another "forever alone" here...

pinata

Yeah you will be alone for the rest of your life lol if you put all women in the same boat. You've only met a handful of the world's women, everyone is different. I don't think men and women are THAT different to be honest. It depends on the individual, I'm sure a lot of girls would love to be loved by someone like you, who doesn't care so much about their physical appearance.

pinata

I am the same as you with this. Although my confidence is a lot better than what it use to be. I think the girls in public are more intimidating then the ones in the magazines. I always assume the girls in the magazines have been airbrushed to the max so it doesn't bother me that much. I am pretty easy going I think a bit of effort is nice but if they don't meet my personal ideas in the looks regard or what I think looks appropriate, it's not that big of deal. It's okay to look like a hooker just don't act like one::p:. I don't judge a book by it's cover.:)

I don't agree with cheating I am sure there's certain circumstances where it could be justified but I think you would have no heart to do such a thing::(:

Very true! And I always remind myself about the airbrushing too lol. It's so much easier to compare yourself to people you see in public. Even when I'm dressed up ready for a night out and feeling confident, when I leave the house and see all these girls looking effortless it does get you down a bit! But then I just think baby I was born this way, can't really change the way I look, gotta work with what I have haha.

sucettes

Sex and love goes great together. But you also have to remember that sex is lust and love is feelings. I believe in love and being faithful to that person. But if I was single, I really think it would be my choice who I'd like to sleep with or how many I'd sleep with. Just as long as I stay faithful when I have a boyfriend. You shouldn't judge a girl by looking at her past, if she was single and was having a bit of fun, then fine. It's no ones business what she did when she was single. I hate the fact when girls has slept with a few people they get called 'slu*ts' or 'wh*res'. And while men do it it's not a big deal. I'm not saying that anyone here said so, but I just wanted to mention it anyway because it's true.

About make-up, in my point of view make-up can be used like art. I admire people who dare to put make-up on and look different. While some just do it to cover up their face and look more acceptable. Of course natural is beautiful and I also admire people who dare to go out all natural. I put make-up on sometimes but I can also go out without it, not everyone do that.

Yes I have a very similar view point as well. To be honest I highly doubt I would ever be able to find any girl that hasnt slept with 37 guys and I doubt any girl would find a man that respects her and isnt a womanizer.

Well, I have not slept with 37 guys but I'm not a virgin. I have slept with more than one person but that was before I got a boyfriend. My boyfriend is far from a womanizer and he respects me 100%. Just saying, while many people might be like that, all of them are not. Can't judge 'em all.

Last edited:

Amelie08

And if you're 1st relationship doesn't work, at least you know you did try your best and no one can blame you. That's respectable.

Ah this! And I dont want to be regret because of the past when i find the right person.

coyote

Amelie, I think you are absolutely right. And if you're 1st relationship doesn't work, at least you know you did try your best and no one can blame you. That's respectable.

Ah this! And I dont want to be regret because of the past when i find the right person.

yeah

it wouldn't be right to cast sweeping judgements on everyone who's ever had sexual relations with more than one partner

there may be different reasons for each individual

right?

Amelie08

yeah

it wouldn't be right to cast sweeping judgements on everyone who's ever had sexual relations with more than one partner

there may be different reasons for each individual

right?

Ahh.. Of course, i don't want to offend even a single person.
We cant know what life will bring in to us..

AGR

Yeah you will be alone for the rest of your life lol if you put all women in the same boat. You've only met a handful of the world's women, everyone is different..
I know that,I even posted some questions on unanswered questions in the universe topic,the question was this:where do you find nice/good girls?
I also posted some questions about black holes which was answered,no one dared to touch the other question,I guess black holes are easier to know about it,no one has the answer to the other question :D

coyote

I know that,I even posted some questions on unanswered questions in the universe topic,the question was this:where do you find nice/good girls?
I also posted some questions about black holes which was answered,no one dared to touch the other question,I guess black holes are easier to know about it,no one has the answer to the other question :D

nice/good girls are easy to find

i'd personally prefer to find some slutty ones, frankly

AGR

You shouldn't judge a girl by looking at her past, if she was single and was having a bit of fun, then fine..
Why not?
we do with all other things,we judge all peoples actions and decide if they will be good company or not,we judge everything they did to us and others in the past and expect something in the future.

It's no ones business what she did when she was single...
Its no ones bussiness I agree,but I wouldnt make some kind of girls my girlfriends,you would be just asking for trouble,I have turned down people because of that,of course I was crucified after.

I hate the fact when girls has slept with a few people they get called 'slu*ts' or 'wh*res'. And while men do it it's not a big deal. I'm not saying that anyone here said so, but I just wanted to mention it anyway because it's true.
I think a huge part of this problem is womens fault,they should do the same,not take men who sleep around and cheat seriously,but they dont, they actually love them,flock around them and then comes the other part of the problem, someone with a lot of girls,his friends may look up to him,creating the double standard.

sucettes

Why not?
we do with all other things,we judge all peoples actions and decide if they will be good company or not,we judge everything they did to us and others in the past and expect something in the future.

All I'm saying is, if the girl did have a few when she was SINGLE, then that doesn't mean that she will cheat. There's a difference to actually love someone and to have a bit of fun. If she was cheating on someone before though, then that's another matter.

I think a huge part of this problem is womens fault,they should do the same,not take men who sleep around and cheat seriously,but they dont, they actually love them,flock around them and then comes the other part of the problem, someone with a lot of girls,his friends may look up to him,creating the double standard.

I think it all depends on where you are from, how you've been brought up. And what your social group is like. I've never flocked around someone who's like that and I don't understand why some girls would. It's easy to fall for charm I guess?