Losing hope

black-wings

well, first I have to ask why do you feel that way?

second, im going to tell you like my dad always tells me: Nothing last forever. today could be crappy and tomorrow could be the best day of your life.

Hang in there!

Shy_Gurl2007

It feels like my anxiety has gotten worse ever since I got "laid off" from my last job. Being without a job for four months has really gotten to me. I'm pretty sure I have depression now. I cry a lot more for no reason. I'm sure my parents are disappointed in me. My boyfriend is so supportive, but I feel like I am not worthy. I went to school, have a degree, and no job. My anxiety is too bad for me to even a think about driving. I am 21 without a car or license. I am a real winner! How did I get a boyfriend again? I wonder that everyday. ::(:

Nack

Banned
It feels like my anxiety has gotten worse ever since I got "laid off" from my last job. Being without a job for four months has really gotten to me. I'm pretty sure I have depression now. I cry a lot more for no reason. I'm sure my parents are disappointed in me. My boyfriend is so supportive, but I feel like I am not worthy. I went to school, have a degree, and no job. My anxiety is too bad for me to even a think about driving. I am 21 without a car or license. I am a real winner! How did I get a boyfriend again? I wonder that everyday. ::(:

You know most of us here don't even have that "support" or significant other... You should just accept it and enjoy him, before that not "worthy" feeling drive him away... :\

black-wings

My anxiety has gotten worse as well but I started working out to alleviate some of that stress and anxiety. Sometimes you have find things to take your mind of the situation. Mine is working out and martial arts classes. If you let your anxiety just sit idle, it will get worse. Keep looking for work, dont give up. As far as your boyfriend goes, he apparently cares for you more than you think. He doesnt see your situation, he sees you.

Damaged

Don't start losing hope because if you do you'll only get worse.

You need to think about positive things (i know its hard but it will make a big change in your life)
Im pretty sure your parents aren't disappointed in you, maybe even talk to them and tell them how hard it is for you because im sure they will just want you to be happy and after the talk you'll feel a whole lot better knowing there behind you =)

Shy_Gurl2007

Wow, I love this board! You are all right! I really do need to find something to take my mind off the anxiety. Maybe, I should start writing my poetry again. Yeah, my boyfriend is amazing, and I am lucky to have him. Thanks! :)