losing at every aspect in life

tucktick

Its weird I had the same problem last semester, failed all of my classes and was down like u are right now, and went into severe depression. One day I got up and I was just pissed off of being weak and not being able to do anything that I started pushing myself. Believe me, if u don't give up and keep going, u can do anything. Just sitting and feeling bad about ur self won't make u feel any better, speaking from personal experience. Take action, make some goals and kick A$$. Doesn't matter if its big or small and most of all don't compare ur self to others. Who cares what anyone else is doing, **** them, live ur own life to fullest and the way u want it. I know it sounds cliched, but these are the rules I have decided to live by and my SAD is getting better because I'm pushing myself despite the anxiety that comes with the actions I take. I guess for now, I have accepted anxiety as a really bad back stabbing mother ****ing friend who doesn't ever go away. Don't back off, kick it in the face, if it presses on down u, stand even taller.

Its weird I had the same problem last semester, failed all of my classes and was down like u are right now, and went into severe depression. One day I got up and I was just pissed off of being weak and not being able to do anything that I started pushing myself. Believe me, if u don't give up and keep going, u can do anything. Just sitting and feeling bad about ur self won't make u feel any better, speaking from personal experience. Take action, make some goals and kick A$$. Doesn't matter if its big or small and most of all don't compare ur self to others. Who cares what anyone else is doing, **** them, live ur own life to fullest and the way u want it. I know it sounds cliched, but these are the rules I have decided to live by and my SAD is getting better because I'm pushing myself despite the anxiety that comes with the actions I take. I guess for now, I have accepted anxiety as a really bad back stabbing mother ****ing friend who doesn't ever go away. Don't back off, kick it in the face, if it presses on down u, stand even taller.

truer words never spoken man. Nice

acreepyperson

i forgot i made this thread at 4:44 PM... sign of a bad decision in numerology... shit dude.

i hate making threads like these because it hits me like a bitch slap across the face how retarded i look...(complaining about how retarded i am....ahhhh(understatement?(understatement x2?ahhh)))

thanks dude, its good to hear advice from someone thats actually been there.
i realize that sometimes cliche-ness is as good advice as it gets.

madmike

truer words never spoken man. Nice

Yup, totally agree. I was in the same situation and also got out of it (One of the hardest things i ever did, but it all started with a simple decision- To never give up hope!)

Good luck!