Life won't ever change

ChrisN

I am so miserable right now. In the worst pain since 2009 and I have lost all hope for recovery. My major depression is at a extremely high level and I'm fainting at each episode.

If life don't change, what am i living for. Life is not only not changing but my depression is getting worst.

There is no god!

MsBuzzkillington

I am sorry that you are going through such a hard time right now. I don't have very good advice to offer, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone.

I know it's cliche to say and that it doesn't do much to just hear it, I know you probably won't believe me, but it DOES get better. It WILL get better. Don't give up.

I am here if you need to chat, feel free to PM me, I am here for you.

KiaKaha

Banned
Is there anyone that can support you offline? It sounds like you are suffering really badly and need someone to talk too, or perhaps put things in perspective. Get it all out in this thread if you need to no matter how ridiculous it may sound... people are listening to you.

Shyangel

I'm sorry you feel so bad, Chris. Don't forget there is alot of good in the world just waiting to be discovered. Sometimes it's very well hidden, but it's there. You deserve a chance to experience it. Give yourself that chance.

If you want to talk, I'm up for it.

Hoppy

You need to talk to someone. Preferably a counsellor, if somebody is available since we do not know where you are.

If you are really fainting, see a doctor or have one refer you to a psychiatrist.

If you can see someone it is change, even a small one.

On the positive side you say there is no god. I've had days where I could swear he was out to get me.

Azael

There's no good advice I can give you. And I'm not going to insult you by saying a change of perspective will make you a happy-chappy either. The best you can do in my very own opinion is do things to set yourself up for better things. You'll have to work through the pain and toil away but you'll no doubt get something better than what you have now.