Life seens easier for those who use and abuse.

lifesnotfair

Can anyone explain to me how people who break all the rules, get married, have kids, have a lot of things in their lives. Then there are people who follow the rules, are responsible, caring, and helpful get shafted, blamed and shamed for their mistakes, and have to fight years and years of discrimination, bullying, harrassment and cannot get even a fraction on where they should be at the same point of the life the other person who breaks the rules are? Where is the logic behind this. I have battled myself with being good, but i get severe mental illness, rejection by women, friends that turn their backs on me, and a social outcast. Why? I can't keep living like this anymore..

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Can anyone explain to me how people who break all the rules, get married, have kids, have a lot of things in their lives. Then there are people who follow the rules, are responsible, caring, and helpful get shafted, blamed and shamed for their mistakes, and have to fight years and years of discrimination, bullying, harrassment and cannot get even a fraction on where they should be at the same point of the life the other person who breaks the rules are? Where is the logic behind this. I have battled myself with being good, but i get severe mental illness, rejection by women, friends that turn their backs on me, and a social outcast. Why? I can't keep living like this anymore..

Sadly those who step on top of others get the most in this world, that's just because of the way society is set up.

To stop anyone from stepping on you, you need to learn how to be assertive.

However, you can read many books on "How To Be Assertive, Blah Blah Blah", but actually having the courage to do it when the need arises, is so damn hard, for people with SA.

Humans can be a nasty bunch of creatures.
If it is easy to step on you, people will do it. :(

The trick is being brave enough to be able to stop it, when it happens. :unsure:

LoyalXenite

Its definitely not fair, and it drives me crazy. Along with the fact that some people just get so much handed to them in life simply because they're born into wealthy families or lucky circumstances, while some of us spend our entire lives stuck in the poverty cycle.

Theres no real (or justifiable) logic to it imo, it just ensures that societies and countries will always be at war and doomed to fall because its ultimately a flawed system.

But at the end of the day, at least I can live with myself as someone who doesnt destroy other people to get ahead. I go through hell, but at least I retain some basic humanity. Its not much of a comfort but it helps. In a world where honor and justice is often scarce, at least I can look myself in the eye (well metaphorically since the self esteem isnt great :LOL:)