Lexapro

MollyBeGood

Wow I can’t believe you went through that! All when your trying to get HELP for depression?!? Unbelievable. I really really question these doctors and these drugs for there’s no real proof they even work SMH I also put myself through hell trying many different varieties with no help and lots of nasty side effects for me too. Feeling suicidal and wanting to kill myself for the first time in my early 20’s was directly related to my use and then going off of antidepressants. I will never touch them again. Glad you came out of that situation relatively unscathed, Pug! Amazing story.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Wow I can’t believe you went through that! All when your trying to get HELP for depression?!? Unbelievable. I really really question these doctors and these drugs for there’s no real proof they even work SMH I also put myself through hell trying many different varieties with no help and lots of nasty side effects for me too. Feeling suicidal and wanting to kill myself for the first time in my early 20’s was directly related to my use and then going off of antidepressants. I will never touch them again. Glad you came out of that situation relatively unscathed, Pug! Amazing story.
Yea its funny what some concentrated substances can do to the mind. In the end it wasn't tablets that allowed me to recover somewhat, it was - luckily - finding a great therapist who actually cared.

I'm glad you survived too Molly :)

LoyalXenite

Damn Pug, thats intense. I've been on lexapro in the past, for several months, it was during a high stress period so I dont know if it heightened anything like anxiety or if there were any side effects. I dont really remember much about it (preexisting poor memory, not related to the meds) except that it didnt work for me (So far no depression/anxiety meds really have had any effect).

I'm glad you were able to figure out the problem and explain it to the court. That wouldve been a really shitty time for you, glad you're doing better now too.