Last One To Respond Wins!

I'm Heman. Everything else thus becomes invalid.

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube

You do not have the appropriate power for this winning procedure. Please go to desk 22B and get the right paper work. Fill in the forms and file the forms at desk 7A, after which you return home and wait for a call from one of our employees.

When duly processed, you poses the legal power and may participate in the futile effort to beat; Sir B. Lack Pumarus.

mindflux

I win!

Don`t noone post anything else or I swear to god I`ll call my buddy racoon an he`ll waste the poor little kitten.
tumblr_lsfb5cFQYh1qze93ao1_400.jpg

What the raccoon doesn't know is that I'm looking at him through a sniper scope as we speak. Kitty casualties? Not on my watch!

*Continues to be royalty in hopes it does actual take out my peer contestant*

While you're gasping for sweet, sweet, air *takes a deep breath*, I'll be taking that crown back thank you very much.

drganon

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. We have assumed control. We have assumed control. We have assumed control. That and drganon is winning.

drganon

That ain't cool bro. Stealing people's controlling device keys. Granted I stole the controlling device from someone else to begin with, but that is totally beside the point.