Last One To Respond Wins!

drganon

winning.jpg

Rembrandt Broam

So I was watching an old movie at the weekend and then thinking about how I hadn't won for a while...

YouTube - A New WIN!

(There's nothing after the music ends at around 1:30. Just had to extend the running time to work around YouTube thumbnail silliness.)

So I was watching an old movie at the weekend and then thinking about how I hadn't won for a while...

YouTube - A New WIN!

(There's nothing after the music ends at around 1:30. Just had to extend the running time to work around YouTube thumbnail silliness.)

..Huh. I guess we can then just all pack our things and admit defeat. :D

I think I had a family somewhere before I got distracted by this thread. I wonder how they're doing.*looks at watch* Oh wow, 3 years already? In that case, I wonder how heaven is working out for them.

Oh well, anyone up for sodas? We've got the time now.. being released from the clutches of this thread and all. :B

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

YouTube - A New WIN!

lol, This is the best win ever! ::p:

(What is our plan of attack puma? I was thinking you could distract everyone while I grab the win for myself...erm, I mean ourselves.)

lol, This is the best win ever! ::p:

(What is our plan of attack puma? I was thinking you could distract everyone while I grab the win for myself...erm, I mean ourselves.)

Already on it. I've created grand distraction that should blow all of you.. uh.. all of them out of the water.

So go ahead and carelessly look out of the window over there, totally unsuspicious about weird sounds that might come from my direction, so that I may not-at-all-stab-you-in-the-back, and steal the most current win. Uh, I mean, grant us the most current win.

Go on, there's a poster of Fiona Apple on the other side of the window. Trust me. :B