last night i got arrested!!

FOR REAL

Banned
last night i got arrested for allegedly headbutting a taxi, which must be true cause my heads killing me!

i only remember wee bits of it though.

they said that i have to pay 40 quid and i had to sign a bit paper

they said "do you understand the charge"
i said "no"
they asked again, i said "no"

anyway they told me i had to pay it or i will be jailed!

but the silly person that i am jucked the charge sheet in the bucket somewhere!

i dont know where to pay the 40 quid though! direct debit, the court, the police station, the town house! i dont have a clue!

i hope theyve got sky tv in the jail!!

desoconnor

You can pay most fines at the Court, and if need be you could get a copy of the charge sheet from the police station.

If you didn't understand the charge then they shouldn't have got you to sign for it, as you're signing to say you understand the charge and accept responsibility. Bit naughty of them, but probably saved you a night in the cells.

Hope your head isn't too bad :)

Lorraine Manca

wow, i'm confused. you head butted the car and not the driver? is that why you've got the flat face up in the picture? The car probably deserved it. Karma's a b-tch.

FOR REAL

Banned
You got arrested for head-butting a taxi? Wow! It must have been a pretty slow night for the police. Maybe you can have a chat with the taxi, apologize and maybe it will consider dropping the charges. ;) After all, you're the one who's feeling the pain.

i did think about that, but i thought how do i apologize to a bit of metal:D

FOR REAL

Banned
sorry misread ur post thought u meant the driver not the taxi! lol, ignore my last post.

sorry ive misread your post, it was the CAR/TAXI i headbutted, i never touched the driver! i dont even know if there was a taxi driver in the taxi

i dont go around headbutting people, just metal objects and stuff::p:

sopranos

sorry ive misread your post, it was the CAR/TAXI i headbutted, i never touched the driver! i dont even know if there was a taxi driver in the taxi

i dont go around headbutting people, just metal objects and stuff::p:

Yeah its probable safer, metal objects dont fight back