Know what. am pissed off >.<

LycraPantiies92

This is pointless ! :eek:
But i'm gona say it anyways.
I looked at a pic of a girl who bullied me, and she still looks like the same plastic bxtch that she was at school. But like, the way she was to her 'pals' i'm surprised she has any left. she was sitting with a couple girls i had no idea who they were so must be from her work or somethin
but i just get angry whenever i see her online and postin stuff on like bebo & stuff ::eek::

but like, i honestly am too close to her for comfort tbh :[
i won't be able to be myself till i know i can put it behind me but i've no idea how.

Like there was a lot of shy/quiet people at skool i tell ye but why...oh why was i the worst picked on?? i hate usin that term 'picked on' but awell. bullied is worse thou it ws the truth.

They seemd to get such a kick outa telling everyone that i was never as quiet as i was in school i mean, outside skool i was normal and they didn't get it..that's why i think it cud maybe poss have been more a mutism thing than sa. but anyways, def turned into sa at a point >.<
cos i mind a time when i saw a girl from my class in a shop and i was with a friend (my only 1 at the time and she was a yr younger than me) cos i had no1 :mad: and i wuda been shoutin ma head off acting like a right lil bxtch and making everyone look. cos i acted that way. cos tbh, that's ma true personality that's hidden by the sa. i am not a shy person at all with people i know, but no1 ever got y i cudn't act normal at skool.
so i duno rly, maybe they wanted to know why. they probs did cos that's what silly lil kids (like them at the time wud do)
must have been cos i was scared to be myself incase they would all say crap about me >.<

but anyways. i can be a nasty person when i wana be. i can't let things happen without saying stuff about them, i have to say what's obvious to me. like chavs do ]: ::eek::
and i know it's crap but i swear it's better than a shxtty crappy person that can't talk. i just hope i can be myself around people fs
even though i shuld be nice i don't seem able. or maybe i just think it..=| or maybe no1 even cares anyways so i shud shut up! yaa probs most likely.

when i had 'pals' when i was younger likes woulda been in probs 1st or 2nd yr in high school this girl constantly beat me up. everytime i came in her way. and i think that was cos they people were telling her i was saying stuff about her. anyways not that it mayters i just wonder if she did it cos i was shy or cos of romours? anyways she was a nasty lil git tbh. sorry but she was. and her mum was no better. we all know how it is..she hadd no dad so she thought she could get up to anything without being told off. aha well i bet it felt bad kicking the crap outa sum1 till they cried and ran home did it not?
or maybe she didn't feel any fxking sympathy.
yet why am i still determined to have a peek in their bebos and stuff when i want nothing to do with people like that? =|

anyways i have noo idea why am lookin back on the past cos tbh i've grown out of the teenage bratty type now i'm sure. i just would wana try and let ma true personality out, whatver that may be ;s and not have to like impress people or stay quiet just so i don't get spoke about !

i wish i cud just save up, and make enough to move away from here. to sumwhere quite far, far enough from the people that i hate >.< buut it will never happen. i dread the day i run into her in a shop or somethign >.< cos just lookin at pics of her make me shiver. she had such a nasty look >.< gosh she bluddy hated me, and i'v been havin dreams bout school and a guy holdin me up against the wall under the stairs and verbally bullyin me >.<
more i think about these things the more i'm gonn adream bout them but >< silly me. i need 2 clear my mind of it..other hand i don't wana forget the *v lil* amount of gud things that happend in school. pff. not much i tell ye.

anyhoo. i'm gonna stop ranting cos yous don't need to know.
i'm just not sure actually how i can put that stuff bhind me. i'm so annoyed that someone cud even bully someone else tbh, even though it happens an that =x

xx

i think you should take kickboxing or something and go kick that girl's ass. :D

or maybe not, but at least in kickboxing you could kick the shit out of some stuffed bag.

i was actually kind of mean in preschool - i'd get into fights and break the rules, so my parents bought me this ridiculous looking inflatable clown that you could punch. i took out a lot of aggression on that thing, lol.

your neighborhood sounds kinda rough though - maybe you should move away.

Cynic

Being familiar with her neighboUrhood, I can vouch for that - its rough as sod round there.

FOR REAL

Banned
my wee sister was bullied at school by those type of girls.

she proved them all wrong by joining the army, getting a great husband and too wee smashing kids

the girls im talking about are still stuck in the local village and doing the same old stuff

i wish i had the courage to be like my sis.

Last edited:

Kathryn

I can totally relate to the whole mutism thing. People in school would always talk about how I could talk to my family and not to them...it made everyone pretty angry at me....the best thing to do is to remember who you are and forget about all of those other kids, they just don't understand, and they never will...

iamthenra

Bullies suck, I know... I got the crap beat out of me enough to know what it's like....

Kick boxing isn't a bad idea! Or carry a big gun!
3760737268_4c21bfc79b_o.gif