Just got my avert!!

IhateHH

K so i just received my 2mg avert from the mail this afternoon and i thought it was gonna be a tablet but its a pinkish capsule lol... boy was i wrong. Anyway i haven't eatin anything all day so im gonna take one capsule right now and let you guys know how my first day was when i go to school in about 4 and a half hours. :) wish me luck

IhateHH

The force is weak with this one!! lol. K so i decided NOT to go to class today cuz after taking 1 2mg capsule around 2-3 hours ago... i feel like shiat! The best way i can explain what im feeling is that i smoked some marijuana. I feel kinda high or maybe "airheaded," little anxious, eyes are dry as hell, no mouth drying thank god lol, tired, and my hands/feet are still sweating.

I'm just gonna assume the weird feeling is from dry eyes which changes the way you see things and the tired/hungriness is from adjusting to the meds. Although im still sweating... im gonna guess itle take atleast 3 days for it to work.

My concern is... is this stuff really safe to take? If these are the side effects and my sweating doesnt stop i might as well just smoke a bowl and save money lol.

PS: My eyes are so glossy that it looks like im on hardcore meds.. hopefully this stuff isnt affecting my brain in anyway :/

Sprawling

Medications can be unpredictable. What works one day may not work another. Sometimes I'll cut the minimal dosage of a medication in half and take it that way for a few days to see if the body can tolerate it, gradually building the dosage up.

Try 1/2 or 1/4 of the 2mg capsule. If its the type of capsule that pulls apart, empty half of onto a small piece of paper and fold it in such a way that it doesn't go to waste. Empty capsules for refilling can be purchased (amazon.com) online or at a health food or herb store.

margiehope

Did you ever eat anything? Some of what you're describing could just be actual hunger.

I've had such good luck with Avert, and so few side effects, that I'm always sorry to hear of those that do. Slightly dry eyes, varying amount of dry mouth--that's it.

Hope this all sorts itself out for you.

IhateHH

hey margie. I took my capsule then i ate around an hour later. I fell asleep around another hour later and when i woke up i just felt weird as hell and hungry for some munchies so i bought some taco bell. My mouth wasn't dry at all.. might be cuz i was chewing gum before i fell asleep and i was sucking out the flavors when i was half awake lol. The pill affect is now gone since its midnight here and my eyes are BURNING partly cuz of the drying effect and i was playing games online with my buddies for a couple hours.

It doesn't seem like it helped with the sweating, but i think rexus said it didnt work for him the first day either so ill try again later in the morning when i wake up and wait 2 hours to eat this time. Seems to me that the affect went away about 7 hours after taking the 2mg cap so maybe thats my time limit for its effects to last or it went away cuz i ate A LOT. I also chained smoke when i was getting taco bell cuz i was nervous cuz there was a cop on the other side looking at me.. so i thought i was wigging out like i was on drugs. This is my first time driving while on medications so yes i did get nervous which MIGHT explain the weird feelings? Im anti-anything relating to medications that isnt el natur-al lol

Out of interest how is Avert delivered? is it by courier or regular post man? is the packaging discreet? and can it contained in a jiffy bag or a box??

cheers guys!

Uber Schnitzel

Mine was by regular post, was quite quick getting all the way to the uk. The only thing is it said in very readable lettering "ORAL ANTIPERSPIRANT" on the front, so not so discreet. I think maybe this is a requirement of it going through customs

IhateHH

yep mine was in a small box sent via priority mail and theres a big sticker saying "Non-Prescription Medication For Personal Use." Theres no such thing as discretion for over counter/prescription meds of any kind cuz of customs regulations