Journey of Jazz

PerseverareJasmine

I was eating popcorn with hot sauce on it earlier. My mom thinks its gross that I eat it with hot sauce, but I've liked it that way since I was a kid. That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it. I did that thing where you toss the popcorn up in the air and try to catch it with your mouth.

PerseverareJasmine

I was watching the Scripps National Spelling Bee a bit earlier. At the final point, there were two guys left competing and they had to take turns spelling the words from a 25 word list. Some of those words were so bizarre. The announcer would announce certain words and my expression when I heard them was just like:

Huh!?
DSC_0670.JPG

There were many, many words that were confusing as hell. The two guys kept going and going though. Finally they got to just 3 words, so the announcer declared that if the guy who's turn it was spelled that word correctly, then the two boys would be declared co-champs. He did spell it correctly, so they both won. They are the first co-champs since 1962, I think the program said. I definitely would have lost in the early rounds when there were still a lot of kids left competing, but those two guys kept going and going like the Energizer bunny, wow. It was pretty crazy.

PerseverareJasmine

That's funny :)

I thought that I was right on with the pronunciation too. I remember feeling proud that I could pronounce it, and I would always yell "Mommy, Daddy! I'm saying it!" :eek:h:. Now I consider blue cheese as "toe cheese" because I hate the stuff and its quite smelly, yuck.

I thought that I was right on with the pronunciation too. I remember feeling proud that I could pronounce it, and I would always yell "Mommy, Daddy! I'm saying it!" :eek:h:. Now I consider blue cheese as "toe cheese" because I hate the stuff and its quite smelly, yuck.

Wow thanks ... just threw up in my mouth.

S_Spartan

Blue cheese dressing usually is disgusting. Sometimes it tastes like paint smells. Like the paint you would use in a room.

PerseverareJasmine

I'm getting that eerie feeling as if somebody is watching me again tonight. I wish it would go away.

I always feel like something is being kept from me, some piece of information. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

PerseverareJasmine

I'm feeling exhausted right now. My bed is calling my name. I want to go crawl back into it and go to sleep, but those two men who I mentioned earlier in here are coming to fix the sink pretty soon, and I'm an extremely heavy sleeper. If they ring the door bell, I definitely won't be able to hear it and wake up. I'll have to tough it out until they finish fixing it, then I can go back to sleep. I'm coming bed, hold on! I'll be there soon, hopefully!