job search eh

LazyHermitCrab

I've been going on so many interviews and still haven't got a job. I just recently thought I got a job because he said I presented myself well and no call back. The only job I got was a scam. They said come in 6 days a week with commission only! Yeah this really sucks :( I'm already too old to not have a job yet too :( I can't move out from my parents house because I only work 8 hours a week and that's all I get scheduled for :(( Also ppl tell me it's because I'm shy and crap but I pretend not to be in interviews so basically idk lol... sorry I keep complaining about this but it helps for ppl to share their stories back...

chibiXphantom

yeah i've been applying to job after job with hardly any response. only managed to get one interview, but was only the first of three interviews. didn't make it past the first.

once my car gets fixed, im going to go to a few job placement agencies to see if they'll help me.

Rawz

I haven't even gotten any interviews. With how bad I am doing, it's depressing to read about other people replying to tons of jobs, getting a lot of interviews, and still not getting a job. It makes it seem like me getting another job is an impossibility.

LazyHermitCrab

well when you finally do get an interview there's always a chance lol better than 0%. I'm just annoyed how when I got a "job offer" they took me as a sucker who would agree to do such a dumb job... also I use a college career site which at least gives you an interview if you continually apply