I've created a Discord server for SPW

Phoenixx

Is this Discord thing still available or going on? Never heard of it and I think it would be neat to check out. Any updates on a Facebook group? I'd like to join that as well. I still am in touch with a few older members from here that are no longer active. And I'm always open to friend requests to familiar faces.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Is this Discord thing still available or going on? Never heard of it and I think it would be neat to check out. Any updates on a Facebook group? I'd like to join that as well. I still am in touch with a few older members from here that are no longer active. And I'm always open to friend requests to familiar faces.

The discord channel still exists, but is not particularly active.

Sacrament

I was hoping people would use it for voice chats, but it still hasn't happened.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I was hoping people would use it for voice chats, but it still hasn't happened.

I'd consider it if there was ever a time I wasn't the only one there when I pop in :LOL:

we're all too socially awkward for voice chats ;):LOL:

As much as I love awkward voice chats, I personally prefer the awkward video chat staring. Just ten people on camera, half of them smiling like dopes at someone else, and the other half realizing someone else might be staring at them.

:oops::D :oops: :oops: :D :oops: :cool: :oops: :D:oops: :oops:

I'd consider it if there was ever a time I wasn't the only one there when I pop in :LOL:

As much as I love awkward voice chats, I personally prefer the awkward video chat staring. Just ten people on camera, half of them smiling like dopes at someone else, and the other half realizing someone else might be staring at them.

:oops::D:oops: :oops::D :oops: :cool: :oops::D:oops: :oops:
Yeah, it would be really fascinating hearing everyone's different accents, but.................anxiety o_O
Just another thing to add to the list of fun activities our anxiety robs us of experiencing.

Sacrament

I think it's just a matter of being online and then a couple people join the voice chat like it's no big deal and then someone says hi and there it is.

Steiner

I joined a few months ago. Seems more active lately. Would be nice to have more emotes on there since I communicate a lot that way. I guess gifs will do though. No one really talks to me on there though.