Israeli/Palestinian Conflict

Honda

^ Well, the same applies for the Israelis but nobody will quit until each one has their objectives fulfilled... But the difference between the militants and the IDF are numbers multiplied by 10 along with the blind media and political support that is pro-Israeli in the west... Im not taking sides here but lets be logical and we all know its a political war and has nothing to do with Jews, Muslims or Arabs.. Im with humanity and justice; even people inside Israel know the crap that's going on there...
Sometimes i wish if people would kill religions and live in the name of humanity but unfortunately ego is a bitch to let go... I hope this doesn't sound too controversial for some of you.

there's a lot of russian/european people in israel..they stand out a lot, from physical traits to religion and language, because middle easterners are so different and ethnic...so i think there will always be problems..

Honda

Its one of the most complicated conflicts ever made in history... The whole thing is a cluster-f**k.. One f**k up over the other from so many sides over the course of more than 60 years..

Oneday they'll figure it all out but i dont think very soon..