Is this correct driving?

Masychefx2

Banned
hello all

when i was driving last week i was doing 60 as per the limit and somebody overtook me this pissed me off, so i turned my car so it was right on the line so anydody wanting to do the same couldnt.

Emily_G

Ok hold on...I live in the states, but I think I get what you're saying, Lol. Don't worry about if people pass you....they can get a ticket if they want ::p:

Felgen

If people really piss you off in the traffic, just give 'em the finger. That's what I do.

coyote

hello all

when i was driving last week i was doing 60 as per the limit and somebody overtook me this pissed me off, so i turned my car so it was right on the line so anydody wanting to do the same couldnt.

Driving on or over the center line is a traffic offense - gets you a ticket if caught.

The line is there for a reason (except for in Mexico or S. Korea where the lines are simply painted there for decoration, I believe).

Last edited:

BlackKids

I'd rather those drivers can pass me. They always seem to be in such a rush to be a statistic

DeathMetal

Someone passing you on the road is enough to piss you off? You need to calm down a bit I think, heh.

Masychefx2

Banned
i dont mind sometimes im really supid driver i like almost went onto a field today cos i didnt bother slowing for corner cos i couldnt be bothered to change down from 5th gear

dooby-duck

You shouldn't really do that because it increases the chance of a head on collision between an oncoming car and the speeder. You have to accept that there are reckless drivers out there and hope that they will be punished for it sometime. It's best not to keep the nutters behind you, just drive normally. That way they are responsible for any trouble they find themselves in.

Noca

Banned
The speed limit here is actually the speed minimum lol. 95% of drivers drive over the limit here.