Is this bad for me to do this?

FriendlyShadow

Everyday when I'm alone in my room I always tend to listen to music while walking/jumping/running around in my room for a while, usually thinking about things like movies or other thoughts, and this goes on for maybe an hour or more than that. After that I stop for a while, at night I will continue to do the same process, basically picking up where I started before. It's an endless cycle each day. I was wondering if this is bad for my health or if other people have experienced this.:question:

Flanscho

As long as you don't bang against walls or the ceiling, it sounds like a nice workout.

I haven't experienced that myself. I'm more the calm person. And since my thyroid gland is ****ed up, I can also sleep always, everywhere, in each and every position. My brother though is the kind of person who keeps running around constantly an always. Whenever I meet him, normally for Christmas, it makes me nervous. He never sits still. -.-

Though it would be impossible for me to think and jump at the same time. oO

laure15

Sounds like daydreaming to me. Some people tend to pace or rock when they daydream. Just be careful not to bump into things.

Modam

I'd say unless it's interfering with your functioning (like you aren't getting important work done because of it), then it's just fine!