Is this a common fear

LadyWench

Everyone can change !! i feel your pain in what your suffer i know its not easy and i know it seems like there is no way out...but there is honestly there really is....just start to believe everyday even if its just a little and build on that each day and always know that in your heart you have hope !! people can overcome some pretty horrendous things and i know your battle is a dark one but you can overcome it missy :) and i know your right i dont know you !! but like i said i know everyone can change ;)

Again, thank you so much.

I hope that one day I can change, but I just don't know. I really don't have any positive feelings or thoughts. Especially when I go through episodes of horrible hypochondria, like I am right now. It seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing to look forward to or accomplish.

I know my posts are coming off as dark and emo. Probably lame, too. Eh...I dunno. Thank you, though.

shybhoy

Again, thank you so much.

I hope that one day I can change, but I just don't know. I really don't have any positive feelings or thoughts. Especially when I go through episodes of horrible hypochondria, like I am right now. It seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing to look forward to or accomplish.

I know my posts are coming off as dark and emo. Probably lame, too. Eh...I dunno. Thank you, though.

Your still very young you will change it will happen but you need to be prepared to deal with the change even though change is a good thing. i so understand what your going through missy...there is always light at the end of a tunnel :) and hey theres nothing wrong with emo missy ;) you're very welcome :)

BlackKids

I know what you mean man. There are some great people here but I do wonder how beneficial this site is. Its great talking to people who I can relate too but sometimes it feels kinda pointless. I don't have any impact on their life so Its feels like wasted time.

LadyWench

Your still very young you will change it will happen but you need to be prepared to deal with the change even though change is a good thing. i so understand what your going through missy...there is always light at the end of a tunnel :) and hey theres nothing wrong with emo missy ;) you're very welcome :)

Yeah, perhaps. :)

shybhoy

yeaahhhh she said yes !!! ok ok cool woo hoo i am homer simpson happy man whoo hooo....do you want an emo wedding ? :)