Is sweatmiracle.com a Scam?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the sweatmiracle.com website and someone named Mike Dawson? He offers a downloadable ebook and makes some rather unbelievable claims (all with a money back guarantee...of course). No more money than I've already wasted but yes sounds too good to be true.

Sprawling

If something is to good to be true it usually is.

There are several of these types of books out there. They all basically will tell you all the same stuff that has been spoken here and other HH sites over the years.

If getting rid of HH was so easy, none of us would be on this site reading all the postings.

Englishman

If something is to good to be true it usually is.

There are several of these types of books out there. They all basically will tell you all the same stuff that has been spoken here and other HH sites over the years.

If getting rid of HH was so easy, none of us would be on this site reading all the postings.

I agree... don't waste your money! I'm sure the secret would have been leaked by now if there was one. :)

wethandsandfeet

Does anyone have any knowledge of the sweatmiracle.com website and someone named Mike Dawson? He offers a downloadable ebook and makes some rather unbelievable claims (all with a money back guarantee...of course). No more money than I've already wasted but yes sounds too good to be true.

It's a scam. Dont buy it. I'm ashamed to admit that I was stupid enough to buy it sometime back. Needless to say it was of no help.

Knickerless

Lolz @ wethandandfeet... what were you thinking?

By the way I have a book I wrote on the best way to bag celebrity chicks... its £400.00 plus P&P but it really does work

sean_turner74

Lolz @ wethandandfeet... what were you thinking?

By the way I have a book I wrote on the best way to bag celebrity chicks... its £400.00 plus P&P but it really does work
It's not right to laugh at wethandandfeet. When HH is such a major problem in someone's life they may try anything to stop it. I myself have tried meds, herbal remedies, hypnosis, diet exercise, therapy etc... so anything is worth trying out.

Not only that, but lots of HH treatments don't have info or lots of reviews so sometimes you just have to try it out and hope it works or hope it's not a scam.

HHDisturbed

Unless the book itself is made of spongelike material to help soak up the sweating then it's probably too good to be true. I never believed in fad or quack remedies anyway. I am guessing the book lists a lot of things we already know along with how you can all make it better with mind control and meditation. Nah, I think I'll pass and save the money for more glyco pills and wipes. At least I KNOW they have a positive effect on my HH.

Sprawling

Would you mind listing these? and did any of them help?

Since it's been 8 years it's hard to remember all of it. I tried most TOPICAL things currently listed on this group. I remember Dehydral working a little bit. Recently I just started using Antihydral which is a stronger version of Dehydral.

Within a month of trying many different topicals, I purchased a Drionic, which got my hands dry in about 10 days. Then within the week of my hands becoming dry I found a used Fisher MD-1A unit for under $300. I then gave up on the topicals.

Currently I'm using an off brand pulsed ionto unit that cost me $140. I'm also supplementing my hands with Antihydral mixed with Odaban with successful results.