Immigration

selon

I've been thinking a lot in the last few weeks about where I wanna spend my life and I came to that conclusion that there's no way I'm gonna raise my kids (or get some cats, more like hahaha) in the same place where I was born. Sooo... the only thing to do is get the hell out of here and move to Canada!! People seem to be open-minded and friendly, low crime rate, better job opportunities than in the EU..

and planing this (although it may take like 2 years until I've saved enough money and the paperwork gets through) gives me a reason to not go crazy.. so yaaay :)

Did anyone here move to Canada and wouldn't mind answering a few questions about that? :) Not about the visa application stuff but more about getting used to the new life there in general :)

Lou-s-Darkness

I'm not originally Canadian, but I'm born here. I love the weather, and the situation here is better than most countries I guess. Finding jobs here isn't as hard as most countries either...It's hard to find a job anywhere nowadays lol, but it's alright here. The people are great too and help a lot. I love the dynamic, but it depends where you go. In the more English oriented provinces people tend to be kinder and more open minded than the French. I would know because I live in a french province and have been to english provinces. Overall, if you wanna go you'll be fine. Don't worry.