im tired

of this, i really am. i feel like im trapped in my own body unable to speak up for myself all i can do is take the verbal abuse and cry to myself . i wish i had a friend really , thats all i ever wanted

a real friend /-:
i get sad everytime i see people with friends and laughing and being friendly to one another because no matter how close ive been to people in the past ive never ever had that ... and being an only child it just makes my feelings hit me harder and i become even more depressed even jealous ! and i cant control it . im driving myself freakin bananas !!!

MikeyC

I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there any hobbies you have that you could possibly get a friend out of?

ghostgrrl

I feel the same way... I give my time whenever someone needs me 24/7 and I don't leave them until they choose to leave me. I'm a nice, thoughtful person with a retarded sense of humor. I just wish ppl that I know or on my friends list would take time out for me as I do them.
I will be your friend if you like. email/text/Xbox gaming or whatever. I'm a great friend and listener.

Srijita52

Maybe you can join a club? Or do something that involves other people? I can really relate to you though, I'm sorry.

karl:-/

The best sense of humour is a retarded one, only say that because the worlds seems retarded at times so don't sweat it.. same goes I guess I'm always there for ppl who need me but when it comes to me haven a issue/tiny problem there's seems to be a lack of acknowledgement probably as I've helped them and ignorance is Bliss when your happy... Never known a girl/women struggling to make or keep friends :-/ maybe were too kind/helpful and easy forgotten??? I'd like to say were all friends here.. foreign and domestic..... :)

Hi, quietgirl!

Sorry to hear things aren't going so well for you. ::(:

Maybe you could take a class or two at one of your local community colleges, especially ones that involve a lot of interaction, whether it's French, graphic design, Russian culture , or any other subject that might tickle your fancy. Taking classes that interest you is a great way of finding like-minded people! When I took summer calculus last year (which I totally flunked, by the way), there was some girl that went out of her way to sit next to me and talk to me (I don't know what that means exactly or, more specifically, what her intentions were). The point is, there are millions of people out there just waiting to be met! Making friends isn’t easy, but just know that there are many people who would be more than happy to be your friend.

I wish you all the best!!! :)