Im new is this an active forum?

Hello people. Im looking for active agoraphobia/homebound forum to meet some people that are going through or have gone through this unique battle.

Sounds good. Well im 24 and have panic attacks since I was 12, and agoraphobia since 18. I am on a med and see someone 2 times a week. Its really rough and not very many people understand it so im trying to find some people on here to relate with.

Well hopefully I can meet some other people that are agoraphobic/homebound like i am, cause when you live with something such as this its very hard to have a social life especially with people that understand it.

Feathers

Hi & Welcome! :)

Agoraphobickatie has had problems with this and has muchly overcome them, I think you can learn a lot from her..
Damaged has had problems with this and is overcoming them too, I think..
There are some others, and many of us have had days or weeks (some months) or more 'homebound'..
You can look at some of their older posts and threads meanwhile, 'for inspiration'...

DespairSoul

Hello Anxiety,

Nice to meet u and welcome. I think this forum is really very active, on some forums u must wait for answers very long but here u get always some. I can relate to housebounding for couple months, i dont fear outsides but i fear of people, somehow i feel like im close to agoraphobic with my acting but propably if people will outside dissapear i will be there going more often.