I'm leaving SPW for some time

mozart87

well tonight or tommorow I'll click the Log Out button.
I have to start prepparing for my exams hopefully I will manage to graduate college this summer.
I'm in a state where I think I must avoid "wasting time" and SPW is taking me a lot of time lately. of course I read interesting things here but still, I have to use my energy to other things.

well what I will try to do when I will be in a new colectivity is not to let myself discouraged by stupid folks. I remember that in my first year of college I went out with some colleagues and of course I was shy, when I started to speak I was blushing etc... well of course some of them made me feel worse by their reactions and from the moment on I didn't gave a **** about my relation with them I started to be really unpolite even with those that acted ok in that moment...also previously I had some terrible situations that I presented in a another topic...not getting response to my "hi"...

so, what I am trying to say is that I should have tried to have more "normal" relations with people that weren't so full of themselves even though it's hard. everything it's hard for us.

this is it.. I'll leave SPW for a while...and I hope I'll come back with better news

mrb

ok see yaaaaa good luck with all that lol , bet you log back in less than 2 weeks , your an spw addict just like the rest of us , jokin apart hope it all goes well for you

mozart87

so mrb was right I just can't be without spw I won't leave again and oops...I think I have avoidant disorder personality

mrb

so mrb was right I just can't be without spw I won't leave again and oops...I think I have avoidant disorder personality

its an adictive site ... but thats not a bad thing :) we all need to share and talk about our problems ....... me i just try to not dwell on my probs , i just have a laugh with other members :) just my way ....