I'm gonna do it!!

So there's this really hot girl who works at the husky station near my house. I go there every day and I've developed a bit of a crush on her :D

I always tell myself I'm gonna talk to her but I never do :( so today I'm gonna do it!!! No turning back!

Wish me luck!

You nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought someone posted a suicide threat.

Good luck with the approach and do us proud. :)

mikestar

Banned
Ive done that a few times and there has been some good expierences, if you do get to talk to her your be buzzing for the rest of the day!

good luck mate

YAY I actually had the courage to say "how's it goin" and she seemed very pleasantly surprised :D

Then she said "good! And you?" and I said "not bad" and smiled then she asked if I wanted a blackstone cigar (I usually ask for one) and I said "no not today" because I'm cutting back and I chuckled and she did too

Pretty awesome I'm so proud of myself haha

Good to hear. She remembered what cigar you usually get, that's a good sign.

Now if I could get the courage to do the same...

Rodox

Good going,there is this cute chinese girl in my class,but I cant really go up and say something to her,specially because she is always with her friend,its more intimidating,you have more balls than me,if anything happens keep us updated.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

YAY I actually had the courage to say "how's it goin" and she seemed very pleasantly surprised :D

Then she said "good! And you?" and I said "not bad" and smiled then she asked if I wanted a blackstone cigar (I usually ask for one) and I said "no not today" because I'm cutting back and I chuckled and she did too

Pretty awesome I'm so proud of myself haha

Dude, that's great! She seems nice, keep at it. ;)