Im gonna die soon.

Miserum

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to anyone. Again, I have a part time job at the moment. I don't want leave this thread on a bad note... but I don't wanna waste 20 more years living with my parents either.
I'm too young to deal with so much stress. I feel like I exist in a vacuum. It's not a good situation. I just wish my therapists had taken my concerns more seriously back then.
Part time job is a great start. You can build your skills so you can go full time (in whatever you're doing currently, or through some other career path) so you can make enough money to live on your own! (y)

Phoenixx

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to anyone. Again, I have a part time job at the moment. I don't want leave this thread on a bad note... but I don't wanna waste 20 more years living with my parents either.
I'm too young to deal with so much stress. I feel like I exist in a vacuum. It's not a good situation. I just wish my therapists had taken my concerns more seriously back then.
The part time job is great. Honestly, if I were you, if you don't have too many other expenses living with your parents, then I would probably be taking at least 75% of that pay (if possible) and setting it aside to save up for a place of my own. It'd be a lot of hard work, but it'd be worth it in the long run.