im 80% cured with magnesium?

Phantom

i started workin out and running everyday and it did reduce my HH a little bit. i started taking magnesium pills too to gain some muscle. i did some research on it and it said that it makes you gain muscle, reduce anxiety and stress, relaxes muscles, etc.. and i noticed that my sweating stopped after taking like 400 mg of magnesium a day. i still havent gotten my medication of gycopyrrolate cream yet. anyone know the side affects of gycopyrrolate?

Jezza

Magnesium? Isn't that dangerous? Gaining muscle?

Anyway...side effects are dry mouth, dry eyes, urine retention (all common), sometimes side effects because of overly dry skin like hairloss and scratched skin, impotence (probably if you overdo it, I don't know) etc...

However, if you stop treatment all should be reversible in theory.

that1guy

Wait so magnesium helps reduce stress, anxiety, muscle tension, and HH? Wow those are all my problems... I need to take more magnesium. Anybody know what foods/drinks can provide extra magnesium?

miggs

you will need to supplement it to get these results (pills)
buy the time release ones or you are just wasting money

mag is a great supplement - over 50% of people in north america are deficient so cant hurt to take

i recommend stacking it with zinc or just buying a zma supp
zinc also helps with sweating but we sweat it all out and become progressively deficient so its a vicious cycle if you dont get enough zinc

Ithior

Wait so magnesium helps reduce stress, anxiety, muscle tension, and HH? Wow those are all my problems... I need to take more magnesium. Anybody know what foods/drinks can provide extra magnesium?

You can probably buy these magnesium supplements. That's what I did a few months ago, my dad suggested it could help with some little pains I had all the time. They were little ampoules that I just had to pour on a glass and drink. I bought it at a pharmacy, no prescription required.

MotherWolff

Banned
i started workin out and running everyday and it did reduce my HH a little bit. i started taking magnesium pills too to gain some muscle. i did some research on it and it said that it makes you gain muscle, reduce anxiety and stress, relaxes muscles, etc.. and i noticed that my sweating stopped after taking like 400 mg of magnesium a day. i still havent gotten my medication of gycopyrrolate cream yet. anyone know the side affects of gycopyrrolate?

Keep it up , Phantom, you are on the right track.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But I must say, sweating is ok sometimes because that is a profound way to lose weight and to release poison, toxins, heavy metals, and carcinogens from your body.:)

Nanita

Magnesium does a lot of good. I've been taking magnesium for a month and it has helped me fall asleep easier, and my general nervousness is reduced.
I've read that most people need more magnesium. But it has to be the right kind, for example magnesium citrate. Some types of (cheap) magnesium are worthless.

A guy called George Eby wrote a lot about magnesium http://george-eby-research.com/html/depression-anxiety.html

Last edited:

Sprawling

It's not really known for HH as helping. I know it didn't help me for HH. It can help people with constipation.