I'll have a pint of what he's having!

Danfalc

Banned
Omg i have to turn the news off when i see this scandel.It makes my blood boil,i want to kill them,scoop there eyeballs out,pour gasoline in their eye sockets set them on fire and make them run on the motorway.

They only ever do somthing when they get caught out grr,whos up for a coup?

IceLad

Two weeks since the story broke, and I'm really beginning to tire of this dominating the news. :confused:

FOR REAL

Banned
i think the desire to be a politician should ban you for life from ever being one

dont vote it just encourages them!

madmike

So true lol..i dont vote anyway because there all just bad as each other,they just dress there lies up differently.

Bad strategy. If it's between a few greedy ass MP's taking advantage of the system (which has always and will always exist) and some extremist party like the BNP taking over, i'll take the corrupt labour any day. In fact, i'll take conservative, lib dem, green, whatever. Just as long as those racist, homophobic, holocaust denying white suppremacist assholes stay out!

Seriously, this is being way overhyped by the media!

Danfalc

Banned
Theres always an exception lol,but still in my books the bnp are still just a greater evil out of lesser ones.

And yes the expenses is being over hyped,but ive hated polaticans for a long time,its not just because of this.This is just showing a side of them that some people have been ignorantly unaware of.

All just my personal opinion of course :)