if you was a cat

FOR REAL

Banned
if you was a cat

ive sat watching them for a few hours now, theres 2 of them in this hoose and they both know that they arent alowed in the living room, cause they sh1t, pea and scratch the furniture.when i shout at them they look at me as im fkn daft.
one of them eats the other ones food and then it makes a noise asking for more food.
the other one only eats cheese, it follows me around the house, ive had to take my shoes off incase i stand on it by accident and it getting on my fkn nerves.
one of them licked me and i thought to myself "away and lick your own bum" they sleep in cardboard boxes sometimes, but one of them sometimes sleeps on the top of a ladder in the hall

so if you were a cat how do think you would feel?

mrb

id lay on your face when you was asleep and fart in your face , then id lick my asse then lick your face , then pee all over your pillow , but then thats just me :)

Emily_G

Lol, sounds like a typical cat to me. I grew up with cats...I love them. I think I'd be a "dog-like cat" if I were a cat...dogs are more fun ;)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
umm.....shouldn't this be in off topic?
He must be anxious about his cats. And they are in the UK after all.

id lay on your face when you was asleep and fart in your face , then id lick my asse then lick your face , then pee all over your pillow , but then thats just me :)
Pff. Like you don't do that sort of thing already. :rolleyes:

FOR REAL: Cats really are trainable, you know. Mine are quite well-behaved and obedient. Perhaps you could take a class or look online?

mrb

talking of cats we were doing a removal today when this cat just came up to me in the van and went meoww as they do , so i picked it up stroked it , so then this cat made its self at home on the van seat and just went to sleep ....... chilled out cat or what ... i did feel a bit horrible waking it up when tea break was over and saying hey fella you cant stay in here , and putting it back on the grass again ... it just looked at me as if to say thanks human i was enjoying that sleep :rolleyes:

Luke1993

talking of cats we were doing a removal today when this cat just came up to me in the van and went meoww as they do , so i picked it up stroked it , so then this cat made its self at home on the van seat and just went to sleep ....... chilled out cat or what ... i did feel a bit horrible waking it up when tea break was over and saying hey fella you cant stay in here , and putting it back on the grass again ... it just looked at me as if to say thanks human i was enjoying that sleep :rolleyes:

e269c65227df11f6bfbe8ba.jpg

FOR REAL

Banned
I would wonder where the litter box was..., and why there was a ladder in the hall...

so do i mate:D
theres a new arrival that ive just noticed and its a bit of wood in the hall, i dont know what the hell its supposed to be but its very big and sais the word "revolt" on it:confused:

coyote

so do i mate:D
theres a new arrival that ive just noticed and its a bit of wood in the hall, i dont know what the hell its supposed to be but its very big and sais the word "revolt" on it:confused:

Ahh...so it's a revolting ladder.

LadyWench

I love cats. I have five. I've actually always wanted to be a cat. I know it's weird. They just seem so free and independent. Not to mention they are beautiful creatures. They can be a pain sometimes, but mine are like my kids. :)