If you look good, do you feel good?

Luthien

I like the way they dress :) and you know, the Roma are such an incredibly persecuted people. For some reason nomadic cultures are treated to badly, it's no wonder they do bad things. It's the same all over the world, any people that is excessively poor end up turning to crime. You have to survive somehow...

I have such a change in mood in the mornings. When i'm in my pjs and dressing gown, no make-up on, really tired and depressed i really cant face the world and if i have to go somewhere i HATE it! But when i get dressed and do my make-up i feel slightly better. I need a routine because im so self conscious and little things like that can help me.

Woow.. I feel exactly the same. I was just thinking about this, because this morning i felt really not good in my pj's, I just want to dress myself in a good style. But i'm a perfectionist if it comes to wearing clothes. and looking good.
I feel better too wearing nice clothes :) I can feel terrible when I wear something weird, but sometimes I feel just too depressed to dress good.
So I make myself feel even more worse.

Pookah

Genetics ? By this you mean the features of the face ? Cause you can correct some of this through plastic surgery (if it makes u feel better and have the cash of course). But the body ? Do exercise. I was amazed how sport can change the shape of the body, u know ?

Like some girls say: I want bigger, rounder behinds :D Simple. Exercise your behind and in like 2-3 months u have it. For exemple. Btw, what do u mean by bad genetics, anyway ?

Some people get the nice high metabolism, don't have pcos and insulin resistance like I have, get to be a bit shorter and have more symmetrical/pleasing facial features. I just don't believe I lucked out in the genetics department.

LadyWench

I rarely ever feel like I look good. On the few, rare occasions that it has happened, I actually did FEEL good, too. But yeah, I usually look like sh*t. So, that's how I end up feeling, as well.

philly2bits

How I look rarely has an effect on my mood. However, my mood often affects how I look. If I'm feeling down I don't really care at all on my appearance and as a result I don't put any effort into it at all. I'll go unshaven, wear wrinkled clothes, things like that.

U

userremoved

Well lately I have. I've been trying to get more comfortable in my own skin so I bought new clothes to change my look and now I dress up a lot more when I go anywhere. It has definitely given me a boost in confidence.