I wish someone would invent...

D

deleted user 1

That's pretty damn random! But that would be cool. Which reminds me, my sister and I used to mix stuff into our bubblegum. Our favourite mix was bubblegum and those things that popped in your mouth, lol. Awesome stuff! ^_^

Last edited:

Forgotten-Children

A way for you to record your actual dream. Not brain waves, but the actual image that you see. (That would make it a HELL of a lot easier to remember dreams and interpert them.)

arsenalwa

The thing that I really really wish they'd invent though is, a matter transference teleport. That'd like, make all my dreams come true.

3lefts

A dream catcher that actually worked. I'd rather have no dreams than these unpleasant ones!

Either a thought visualizer or a machine that would allow two, or multiple, people's minds to link together telepathically. In such a way that verbal communication would be redundant.

It sure as heck would make my life a whole lot easier.

A "Skinny Pill" a single dose pill, with no side affects whatsoever that just disolves the right amount of fat on your body so you end up with the ideal BMI.

Felgen

Either a magic mirror that predicts bad omen or a chest that is always filled with money, like King Graham has.

Feathers

mind clarifier... that sorts all your brainwaves and thoughts into logical and coherent interesting stuff instead of blob

and gives you best possible solutions what to do

so if you're in a dilemma, it kinda works like 'detangling' a big ball of threads... like CBT/ACT/journalling/talking to experts and finding information (and a whole lotta work) but it works instantly

Pookah

Just crush up something crunchy and put it in your mouth with the bubblegum.

I once discovered how to dissolve bubblegum when I ate a reese's chocolate peanut butter cup whilst chewing gum.

Only in Dreams

Either a magic mirror that predicts bad omen or a chest that is always filled with money, like King Graham has.

OoOoOh from King's Quest???

Hah crunchy bubblegum actually sounds kinda gross to me. Whenever I am chewing gum and eat something, especially somethin' crunchy, it's like EW. Maybe that's just cause' it's not incorporated in the gum already. I want nail polish that paints out patterns in one brush. I would think of something beter, buttttt that's too much effort!