i wish i could understand what i did wrong

Ciel

i have been bullied all me life cut myself and tried to ciment suicide twice and they still continue on making fun of me. i didnt do anything wrong and i wish i knew what it was about because i am tired of bein fake happy and fake smiling and laughin

mmok

You havent done anything wrong. From my understanding if people realise they can do something and get away with it, they will. Its ****ed up and wrong but thats how it is.

You say you are tired of acting fake, why not try something else? Stop trying to please other people by smiling when you think they expect you to smile.

And suicide is never the answer, you never know what could happend in a day, week or year from now.

Steelsoul

You've done nothing wrong. Maybe it's because you're too good that you let them do whatever they want to you. If they're not making you happy, don't make them happy.

Ciel

You havent done anything wrong. From my understanding if people realise they can do something and get away with it, they will. Its ****ed up and wrong but thats how it is.

You say you are tired of acting fake, why not try something else? Stop trying to please other people by smiling when you think they expect you to smile.

And suicide is never the answer, you never know what could happend in a day, week or year from now.
Thank you and u r so truthful about that

nicole1

You've done nothing wrong. Some people are just...horrible and their actions and attitudes can't be explained.

I can only say you should try to find happiness. I do wish you well through this. People suck. You can't control them but you can control other parts of your life. Do something you enjoy so that you can take your mind off of them.

Bo592

you did not do anything wrong. People who act like that are very weak minded and unsure of who they are. They use you as a steping stone because they don`t believe in themselves. What they are doing to you is mean and wrong and very wimpy.

hexagon_sun

i have been bullied all me life cut myself and tried to ciment suicide twice and they still continue on making fun of me. i didnt do anything wrong and i wish i knew what it was about because i am tired of bein fake happy and fake smiling and laughin

Don't kill yourself over this. You’re not the only one going through this. For the longest time I thought I was doing something wrong until I realized that I wasn't being treated the same way by everyone. It has occurred to me that there is a "community" out there (especially where I live) that thrives on the misery of others. They latch on to people who are particularly vulnerable and attack them with the viciousness of a pack of wolves. It's almost like a religion of sacrifice... They do this for ideological reasons. They feel that people they perceive as "weak" will threaten the resolve of the community.
Their paranoia of the "boogie men" has driven them to these extremes. They would rather see our society run like a concentration camp (martial law) than work toward creating balance (with slight upward progression). Dissent and weakness are immediately stamped-out. A healthy society needs niches and diversity to support an "ecosystem." Top-down authoritarianism will never work. There needs to be a partnership. When there is blatant disregard for the needs of the individual components, people, members; the system is bound to fail.

A computer would not function if it were entirely made from transistors (processors). You also need capacitors, resistors, RF chokes, etc... for the "system" to function.

Ignore those provincial types and find your niche!

moondog

Leora Tannenbaum, "Cat fight"

Read it !!

Best ****ysis of bullying you will ever read.

Never the victim's fault.