I think I'm cured?

Argamemnon

I feel awesome today, no anxiety at all. I have never felt so confident. I'm so confident that I could approach an attractive woman. This is scary. Help!!

LOL, but seriously, I think I can overcome my anxiety in social interactions, except at work. Pressure at work still causes tremendous anxiety, but outside work I think I'm getting my anxiety under control!!

If I continue to positively re-wire my brain like this, I think I might be able to find a girl in the not so distant future ::eek::

Or could it be that I'm bipolar and have one of those "good" days soon to be followed by a depressive mood? :rolleyes:

OK, I'm not making any sense because I'm on drugs :D j/k

Miracles can happen. I felt it too few months ago, and it continues in some different ways. It's weird really.

Last edited:

Argamemnon

Well, I was wrong :D We had some visitors and I felt less happy in their presence than I was before they came. One thing never changes; I don't enjoy socializing!!! Even if I'm not anxious, I simply DO NOT enjoy myself. My conclusion; staying single is the logical choice. I don't want to be like this though, I wish I could enjoy spending time with people!!

madmike

You can stay in a positive state of mind if you really want to. You just have to harness it, keep building yourself up instead of knocking yourself down. I don't enjoy socializing much either, but it feels great having a conversation every now and again and i know i need it for my mental well being, so i keep an open mind lol. Also, i think conversations in a relationship are completely different to those outside of them, because you're so intimately attached to the other person that it just feels very easy and natural. Just stay positive and you'll find that girl you so desperately long for :D

Ashiene

When the demon sleeps, that is when you are free, but when it is awake, you will remain in its grasp.

Felicidad

Perhaps, you really don´t like to be with people. Some people are loners though this could make them unhappy.